|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen avoid an accident with the truck?
(a) He jumps out of the car.
(b) He brakes hard.
(c) He honks the horn.
(d) He steers to the side.
2. What is Charles acting like that scares Stephen?
(a) A priest.
(b) A schoolboy.
(c) A politician.
(d) A prostitute.
3. What does Stephen start to learn in addition to playing tennis regularly?
(a) A new language.
(c) How to cook.
(d) How to forgive.
4. What is the name of the pub where Stephen goes after he gets Julie's note?
(a) The Bell.
(b) The Foundry.
(c) The Alchemist.
(d) The Mission.
5. Who does Stephen want to tell about the committee and the book but is too tired to talk to him?
(a) Mr. Drake.
(b) Mr. Lewis.
(c) Mr. Ward.
(d) Mr. Templeton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie do with Kate's possessions one day?
2. What physical feature makes Stephen realize that the girl is not Kate at the school?
3. Who invites Stephen to her house on Eaton Square after the resignation?
4. After Kate disappears, how does Stephen's life change?
5. Who appears to talk to Stephen at the subcommittee in a formal way?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)