|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen talk to Thelma about at the house after he has seen Charles play with the slingshot?
(a) His ability.
(b) His regression.
(c) His fear.
(d) His focus.
2. What was the stuffed animal toy that Kate held the day she disappeared?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A mongoose.
(c) An owl.
(d) A parrot.
3. Who does Julie ignore after Kate's disappearance?
4. What does a speaker at the committee say is difficult for children to learn?
(a) Written languages.
5. What is Stephen not officially offered by the Prime Minister?
(a) A pass.
(b) An invitation.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stephen supposed to do with the book?
2. What is perfectly acceptable to do in the Authorized Child-Care Handbook?
3. What is the name of the pub where Stephen goes after he gets Julie's note?
4. Where does Stephen find Charles hanging out when he follows Thelma's directions to find her husband?
5. Where is the meeting held that Stephen attends on Reading and Writing?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)