|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had warned Stephen of the duplicity of the government and the committee previously?
(a) His boss.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. Who appears to talk to Stephen at the subcommittee in a formal way?
(a) The Children's Fund Officer.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The President.
(d) The Secretary of State.
3. What does Julie leave Stephen regarding Chilterns?
(a) A note about Kate.
(b) A note apologizing.
(c) A note with her phone number.
(d) A note saying she left.
4. How is Kate lost?
(a) She gets stuck in a tornado.
(b) She is kidnapped.
(c) She gets lost under a gate.
(d) She disappears in a crowd.
5. What was Kate wearing the day she disappeared?
(a) A yellow frock.
(b) A pair of black boots.
(c) A red scarf.
(d) A pair of overalls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the headmaster think Stephen could be?
2. In what kind of a room is the subcommittee's meeting on education held?
3. Where does Stephen sit in the car that comes to pick him up for his meeting with the Prime Minister?
4. What does Stephen do with Julie when he gets to her house after leaving the pub?
5. In the new version of the book, what is crazed sex replaced by?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)