|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen think women are torn between doing, which makes them suffer?
(a) Motherhood and careers.
(b) Fighting and peace.
(c) Love and life.
(d) Cooking and cleaning.
2. Who stayed in bed when Stephen took Kate to the market?
3. Why is Stephen unhappy after leaving Julie's house?
(a) For listening to Julie.
(b) For answering the phone.
(c) For hiding from Kate.
(d) For sleeping with her.
4. What had Stephen been carefully progressing in doing with Julie before he visited her?
(a) Language skills.
5. Who invites Stephen to her house on Eaton Square after the resignation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julie had come back from Chilterns, where did she meet Stephen for a brief period?
2. How does Julie respond to Kate's disappearance?
3. What does Stephen receive for his first book as encouragement to change the genre?
4. Where is it hinted that Kate might be found dead?
5. What does Stephen give the person in a yellow frock at the train station?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)