|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julie had come back from Chilterns, where did she meet Stephen for a brief period?
(a) A subway.
(b) A condo.
(c) An apartment.
(d) An old cottage.
2. Who do(es) the person/people that Stephen sees in the window at the pub remind him of?
(a) His parents.
(b) His brother.
(c) His friend.
(d) His mother.
3. Who does Stephen tell at the market that Kate has disappeared?
(a) The police.
(b) His employee.
(c) His friends.
(d) His boss.
4. What does Stephen do with Julie when he gets to her house after leaving the pub?
(b) Have sex.
5. Who feels very guilty about Kate's disappearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pub where Stephen goes after he gets Julie's note?
2. In Stephen's first story, what does a young man spend with two female cousins?
3. Whose meeting does Stephen attend on Reading and Writing?
4. In the new version of the book, what is crazed sex replaced by?
5. What does Stephen hold on to as a lifeline after Kate's disappearance?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)