|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Stephen unhappy after leaving Julie's house?
(a) For answering the phone.
(b) For sleeping with her.
(c) For hiding from Kate.
(d) For listening to Julie.
2. What is one of Stephen's theories about Kate's disappearance?
(a) She was taken to replace a lost child.
(b) She was taken to replace a stillborn child.
(c) She was taken to replace a dead child.
(d) She was taken to replace a desired child.
3. What had Stephen been carefully progressing in doing with Julie before he visited her?
(c) Language skills.
4. When Julie and Stephen spent time together, who did they find they could not keep out of their minds, making their time together awkward?
5. Who does Stephen see in the window at the pub?
(a) A priest.
(b) A group of students.
(c) A young couple.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what category does Stephen submit his first book to Gott?
2. Who cannot discuss Kate's disappearance?
3. In the new version of the book, what is crazed sex replaced by?
4. What does Stephen receive for his first book as encouragement to change the genre?
5. What does Julie leave Stephen regarding Chilterns?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)