|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen have a vague memory of riding with his father?
2. Whose meeting does Stephen attend on Reading and Writing?
(a) The Official Commission on Transportation Subcommittee.
(b) The Official Commission on Environment Subcommittee.
(c) The Official Commission on Education Subcommittee.
(d) The Official Commission on Child Care's Subcommittee.
3. By overcoming what they find difficult to learn, what can children achieve, according to the young man at the committee?
(a) A sense of loss.
(b) A sense of pride.
(c) A sense of accomplishment.
(d) A sense of power.
4. What does Stephen wonder if he did too soon with Julie?
(d) Sleep with her.
5. What does Julie leave Stephen regarding Chilterns?
(a) A note apologizing.
(b) A note about Kate.
(c) A note with her phone number.
(d) A note saying she left.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Stephen's first book, who is sentenced to jail time in Turkey?
2. Who cannot discuss Kate's disappearance?
3. What does Stephen hold on to as a lifeline after Kate's disappearance?
4. What is Stephen Lewis' profession?
5. Who stayed in bed when Stephen took Kate to the market?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)