|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen have a vague memory of riding with his father?
2. What does the person in a yellow frock at the train station call Stephen?
(a) A rich creep.
(b) A smart guy.
(c) An old fool.
(d) A generous man.
3. Where does Julie spend most of her time mourning the loss of Kate?
(a) On the beach.
(b) Under the house.
(c) In bed.
(d) In a chair.
4. What is the reason given for the politician's resignation?
(a) A desire to be a father/mother.
(b) A desire to play chess.
(c) A desire for world peace.
(d) A desire to live in the country.
5. What is Stephen's first book renamed?
(a) Drug Wars.
(d) Fetal Syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what category does Stephen submit his first book to Gott?
2. Who gets angry with Julie for what she does with Kate's possessions one day?
3. How does Stephen wander around looking for Kate at the market?
4. Who does Julie ignore after Kate's disappearance?
5. Where is it hinted that Kate might be found dead?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)