|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephen fail to look for when he is frantically looking for Kate?
(b) Police officers.
2. By overcoming what they find difficult to learn, what can children achieve, according to the young man at the committee?
(a) A sense of power.
(b) A sense of loss.
(c) A sense of accomplishment.
(d) A sense of pride.
3. What does Julie do with Kate's possessions one day?
(a) Bags them up.
(b) Paints them.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Throws them away.
4. What does Stephen hold on to as a lifeline after Kate's disappearance?
(a) His notebook.
(b) His alcohol.
(c) His project.
(d) His wife.
5. On whom does Stephen compile research for his theories about Kate's disappearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Kate lost?
2. What was the stuffed animal toy that Kate held the day she disappeared?
3. Where is it hinted that Kate might be found dead?
4. How does Julie respond to Kate's disappearance?
5. Where does Julie work?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)