|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Stephen runs to the cottage, where does he find his wife?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the cellar.
(d) In bed.
2. Where does Stephen's car end up as he avoids the accident with the truck?
(a) In a meadow.
(b) In the ditch.
(c) Over a cliff.
(d) In a haystack.
3. When Julie and Stephen spent time together, who did they find they could not keep out of their minds, making their time together awkward?
4. After Kate disappears, how does Stephen's life change?
(a) There is a lack of money.
(b) There is a lack of purpose.
(c) There is a lack of structure.
(d) There is a lack of emotion.
5. What was the behavior that the politician that the Prime Minister helped revealed at a house of prostitution?
(a) Cross dressing.
(b) Lesbian practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephen sit in the car that comes to pick him up for his meeting with the Prime Minister?
2. What does Stephen find is strained with Julie at her house?
3. In what area does Stephen notice a girl at a school and demand that the chauffeur stop so he can get out?
4. What group was Stephen's first book about?
5. Whom does the Prime Minister admit to having an attraction for to Stephen?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)