|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose artwork will accompany Stephen's first book?
2. In what category does Stephen submit his first book to Gott?
(a) Children's fiction.
(b) Science fiction.
(d) Adult fiction.
3. Where does Stephen find Charles hanging out when he follows Thelma's directions to find her husband?
(a) In a wooded area.
(b) In a cellar.
(c) In a meadow.
(d) In a pool.
4. What does Julie do with Kate's possessions one day?
(a) Throws them away.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Paints them.
(d) Bags them up.
5. What does Stephen do with Julie when he gets to her house after leaving the pub?
(b) Have sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life is Stephen's first story loosely based on, at the age of eleven?
2. Who does Stephen tell at the market that Kate has disappeared?
3. What is the reason given for the politician's resignation?
4. Where does Julie spend most of her time mourning the loss of Kate?
5. What does a speaker at the committee say is difficult for children to learn?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)