|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Stephen thinks about what event, does he buy wrapping paper?
(a) Louise's birthday.
(b) Mark's birthday.
(c) Julie's birthday.
(d) Kate's birthday.
2. What does Stephen continue to work on, especially regarding Julie?
(a) His fears.
(b) His plans.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His thoughts.
3. In what kind of a room is the subcommittee's meeting on education held?
(a) A conservatory.
(b) An opera hall.
(c) A cramped one.
(d) A public school building.
4. What does Stephen wonder if he did too soon with Julie?
(a) Sleep with her.
5. How does Stephen avoid an accident with the truck?
(a) He brakes hard.
(b) He steers to the side.
(c) He honks the horn.
(d) He jumps out of the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Stephen unhappy after leaving Julie's house?
2. What does Stephen do with Julie when he gets to her house after leaving the pub?
3. In Stephen's first book, who is sentenced to jail time in Turkey?
4. What does Stephen think have similarities and should be paid attention to in education for children?
5. What does Stephen take while Charles retires at the house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)