|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen wait for Julie to do?
(a) To answer his questions.
(b) To forgive him.
(c) To contact him.
(d) To fight with him.
2. Who invites Stephen to her house on Eaton Square after the resignation?
3. Where is Stephen's mother sitting when she realizes that she wants to keep her child?
(a) An office.
(b) A pub.
(c) A cellar.
(d) A coffee shop.
4. Who does Stephen think is Kate at the school?
5. What does Stephen call the Prime Minister when he is confronted about his refusal to see the Prime Minister?
(a) An annoyance.
(b) A gift.
(c) A buffoon.
(d) A disgrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Stephen's first story, what does a young man spend with two female cousins?
2. What book does Stephen find Charles has in his possession?
3. When do meetings resume at the subcommittee that Stephen is glad to attend so he will have some structure to his life?
4. When Stephen is worried that Kate might come when he is gone, what does his friend leave behind to comfort him?
5. What is Stephen's mother's name?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)