|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stephen's family move a lot when he was a kid?
(a) There was a war.
(b) They were in the military.
(c) They were poor.
(d) There was a famine.
2. Who do Stephen's parents encourage him to forget?
(a) Mark and Melissa.
(b) Thelma and Charles.
(c) Kristen and Claire.
(d) Julie and Kate.
3. Who does Stephen talk to at the school about Kate?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A boy.
(c) A girl.
(d) A priest.
4. In what genre does the editor of Gott suggest putting Stephen's first book?
(b) Children's fiction.
(c) Adult fiction.
(d) Science fiction.
5. Who does Stephen come to learn has resigned from life in politics?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Stephen been carefully progressing in doing with Julie before he visited her?
2. In what kind of a room is the subcommittee's meeting on education held?
3. As Stephen thinks about what event, does he buy wrapping paper?
4. Who does Stephen meet with at Gott who convinces him to change the genre of his book?
5. Who is warned by a teacher when Stephen leaves the school?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)