|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the prisoners at the Charm School called?
(b) The Lifers.
(c) The Wise Ones.
2. How long does the couple have to come to a conclusion?
(a) Two days.
(b) A month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) A week.
3. What are the prisoners used as?
(a) They teach how to be American.
(b) They are forced to mate with Russian women.
(c) Workers in the Charm School.
(d) They are pumped for American war secrets.
4. When Sam and Lisa are first taken to the Charm School, where are they held?
(a) In a luxury room.
(b) A mediocre hotel.
(c) In small windowless cells.
(d) In a small jail.
5. What does the Charm School heavily resemble?
(a) The American Embassy in Russia.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Sam and Lisa given on the grounds of the Charm School?
2. At the Charm School, who makes the rules for everyone to follow?
3. How does General Austin feel about being at the Charm School with the rest of the people?
4. What does Sam begin to suspect about Lisa?
5. How many prisoners are being held at Charm School?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sort of torture does Burov subject Lisa and Sam to?
2. What Americans do Lisa and Sam meet?
3. Even though Salerno tries to speak to Sam as a friend, what does Sam think about him?
4. While Sam packs his bags, who visits him and gives him information about his wife?
5. Why do Sam and Lisa panic when the plane is delayed?
6. Why does Seth insist that Lisa stay away from Sam?
7. Why does Burov decide to change his tactics while torturing them?
8. What is sodium pentothal used for?
9. What continues to build in Part III?
10. When Sam goes to meet Seth late at night, what information does he learn about the Charm School?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)