|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sam decide to stay until it is time to leave Russia?
(a) With Kay.
(b) With Lisa.
(c) As Seth's place.
(d) At his own apartment.
2. According to Mike Salerno, where is Jack Dodson?
(a) In the American embassy.
(b) The Russian embassy.
(c) Already back in the US.
(d) Laying low in the Bahamas.
3. What does this confirm for Sam?
(a) The Kellums are evil people.
(b) That the Kellums are Charm School grads.
(c) The Kellums are definitely trying to mess with Lisa, but are not grads.
(d) They are not grads of the Charm School.
4. When Sam and Lisa are first taken to the Charm School, where are they held?
(a) In small windowless cells.
(b) In a luxury room.
(c) In a small jail.
(d) A mediocre hotel.
5. What will Surikov give Sam if he helps Surikov and his granddaughter defect?
(a) HIs undying loyalty.
(b) All of the people in involved in running the Charm School.
(c) Information on the instructors of the school.
(d) The names of the Charm School spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the prisoners at the Charm School called?
2. What does the Charm School heavily resemble?
3. What causes Lisa to accept their teaching positions at the Charm School?
4. Why does Sam attack a Red Force guard?
5. How long does the couple have to come to a conclusion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Lisa and Sam given while at the Charm School?
2. What is sodium pentothal used for?
3. What Americans do Lisa and Sam meet?
4. What sort of torture does Burov subject Lisa and Sam to?
5. Is Seth a double crosser to his "friend" Sam?
6. What is interesting about Tim Landis' life at the Charm School?
7. Why can't Sam have the truth serum?
8. Why do Sam and Lisa panic when the plane is delayed?
9. When Sam goes to meet Seth late at night, what information does he learn about the Charm School?
10. Why are cultural exchanges important for employees at the American Embassy? Conversely, why are they important for the Russians?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)