|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Lisa and Sam realize they are being followed in Chapter 23, how do they loose their perusers?
(a) They get a plane ticket and go to Germany.
(b) They begin to run.
(c) Put on a disguise.
(d) They take a series of trains.
2. What is Commander Lewis Poole able to give Lisa and Sam that is helpful to their investigation?
(a) The blueprints for the school.
(b) Names of Russian government rulers.
(c) The names of all the Americans at the Charm School.
(d) The names of all Russian spies at the school.
3. What does Tim often worry about?
(a) His son will never meet his other family.
(b) What will happen to all the children born in Charm School.
(c) His son may be confused about his life.
(d) The education his son will receive.
4. What are Lisa and Sam tried and found guilty of?
(a) Falsifying documents.
(b) The murder of two KGB officials.
(c) Spying in Russia.
(d) Distributing forbidden reading materials to villagers.
5. Why does Sam attack a Red Force guard?
(a) He is scared they will be kidnapped.
(b) He wants to show Lisa he is macho.
(c) He can sense that something is amiss.
(d) He thinks that everyone is plotting against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the action of Chapters 31-36 take place?
2. Does Sam wish to continue his relationship with Lisa back in the US?
3. How often does Lisa attend church?
4. Why is this extremely dangerous for Sam and the American government?
5. Where does Sam decide to stay until it is time to leave Russia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Sam and Lisa panic when the plane is delayed?
2. After Lisa and Sam are captured, what are they forced to do?
3. Why does Seth insist that Lisa stay away from Sam?
4. Wat does Lisa enjoy about churches?
5. While Sam packs his bags, who visits him and gives him information about his wife?
6. Why does Banks warm Sam and Lisa against visiting Fisher's parents?
7. Surikov promises to deliver this important information to Sam if Sam delivers something else to him?
8. Why are cultural exchanges important for employees at the American Embassy? Conversely, why are they important for the Russians?
9. What Americans do Lisa and Sam meet?
10. How do the Charm School children differ from the American Embassy children? How are they the same?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)