|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While considering the proposal, what else does Burov give them free reign to do?
(a) Question the spies.
(b) To contact their families.
(c) They are allowed to explore the Charm School to understand how it works.
(d) Make friends with anyone and everyone.
2. What does this confirm for Sam?
(a) That the Kellums are Charm School grads.
(b) The Kellums are definitely trying to mess with Lisa, but are not grads.
(c) They are not grads of the Charm School.
(d) The Kellums are evil people.
3. Where will Surikov hand over the film?
(a) Via email.
(b) At an antiques shop.
(c) In a letter mailed to Sam.
(d) At the airport.
4. What does Tim often worry about?
(a) What will happen to all the children born in Charm School.
(b) The education his son will receive.
(c) His son will never meet his other family.
(d) His son may be confused about his life.
5. Why does Sam attack a Red Force guard?
(a) He can sense that something is amiss.
(b) He is scared they will be kidnapped.
(c) He thinks that everyone is plotting against him.
(d) He wants to show Lisa he is macho.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Lisa attend church?
2. While Sam devises a plan to escape, he and Lisa will ______.
3. At the church, who does Sam recognize?
4. At Lisa and Sam's going away party, what do their colleagues do?
5. What are the prisoners at the Charm School called?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Lisa and Sam are captured, what are they forced to do?
2. Why does Seth insist that Lisa stay away from Sam?
3. How do the Charm School children differ from the American Embassy children? How are they the same?
4. Surikov promises to deliver this important information to Sam if Sam delivers something else to him?
5. Who tries to pump Sam for information concerning Fisher and what information does he offer Sam in return?
6. Wat does Lisa enjoy about churches?
7. What is each building, or area constructed as within the Charm School similar to?
8. While Sam packs his bags, who visits him and gives him information about his wife?
9. What is interesting about Tim Landis' life at the Charm School?
10. Why do Lisa and Sam become uncomfortable with the Kellums?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)