|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lisa Rhodes ex-boyfriend?
(a) Seth Alevy.
(b) Bill Brendan.
(c) Michael Scott.
(d) Sam Hollis.
2. What do Sam and Lisa discuss at their debriefing with Charles Bank?
(a) Banks threatens Lisa and Sam to lay low for a while.
(b) They talk about how Fisher never really came to Russia.
(c) They tell Banks about the fake death of Fisher and that it is most probably true.
(d) Sam tells Banks the details of their trip to Mozhaisk.
3. While in his room, what does Fisher order from room service?
(b) Some stew.
(d) A bottle of wine.
4. When Lisa and Sam learn that Ida's children are learning English, what do they leave them?
(a) A puzzle to play.
(b) A copy of Times magazine.
(c) A book of poems by an English writer.
(d) A very expensive piece children's book written in English and Russian.
5. Why does Fisher stop?
(a) To visit his aunt.
(b) To get his his bearings.
(c) To see the Cathedral.
(d) To visit the site of Napoleon's battle in 1812.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Seth often send Lisa while they were dating?
2. Why is Lisa unable to concentrate?
3. How many families live in this very small town?
4. How do Russian authorities insist that Fisher died?
5. When Fisher calls the embassy who is he patched through to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Because Sam and Lisa are being destroyed, what do they decide to do after they identify the body?
2. Who informs Sam and Lisa that Gregory Fisher has died and how did he die?
3. Why are Lisa and Sam forced to kill two KGB guards.
4. Why does Banks tell Sam and Lisa they must leave Russia in five days?
5. Why does Sam make the trek to Moscow to see Valentine Surikov?
6. As the end of the section, even though Sam and Lisa are being forced out of the country, what do they do?
7. After not finding Fisher at the hotel, what happens to Sam and Bill?
8. When Sam and Bill arrive at the hotel, what do they discover concerning Fisher?
9. What does Sam think is interesting about this person?
10. What disturbs Lisa about her boss, Kaye.
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)