|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fisher gets out of his car to read a sign off the road, what does he hear?
(a) A radio playing in the distance.
(b) An animal in the forest.
(c) Someone else's voice.
(d) Another car on the road.
2. Who debriefs Sam and Lisa before they are allowed to get Fisher's body?
(a) Colonel Burov.
(b) Colonel Burriv.
(c) Colonel Banks.
(d) Colonel Bruiskic.
3. If Sam does not help Surikov, who will he give all of the information to the ______.
(b) British or French.
(d) Australians or Germans.
4. If Surikov gives Sam information on the Charm School, what must Sam help Surikov do?
(a) Get Surikov a private plane to the Caman islands.
(b) He wants $1 million from the US.
(c) Buy Surikov a place in Russia government.
(d) Sam must help him defect to the west.
5. How many families live in this very small town?
6. At Borodino, Fisher met a man claiming to be who?
(a) General Austin.
(b) Major Jack Dodson.
(c) Pilot Tom Landis.
(d) Colonel Burov.
7. When Fisher calls the embassy who is he patched through to?
8. Where does Sam Hollis decide to go after speaking with Fisher?
(a) He wants to return to the US.
(b) To the Rossiya Hotel.
(c) To the embassy.
(d) In his apartment.
9. What information does the Frenchwoman at the Rossiya have for Sam?
(a) Fisher told her the Charm School has been taken over by the KGB.
(b) Fisher was drunk and babbling but never mentioned the school.
(c) Fisher decided to stay at another hotel.
(d) She never saw Fisher.
10. Who welcomes Sam and Lisa to the village?
(a) Pavel and Ida.
(b) Paccha and Ida.
(c) Pacsha and Iva.
(d) Pavel and Iva.
11. Where do the two think they find Mrs. Ivanova's Charm School?
(a) The Battlefield at Borodino.
(b) Near the lakes of Moxhiask.
(c) In the marshlands of Mozhiask.
(d) In the city center of Munich.
12. What does the black-marketeer, Misha, reveal to Sam about Fisher?
(a) Fisher was a cruel and evil man that deserves trouble.
(b) Fisher was seen running around the village naked.
(c) His Trans Am was seen arriving at the Rossiya.
(d) Fisher treated everyone to a round of drinks.
13. At work, what does Lisa tell Kay she is working on?
(a) An event for the Russian ambassador.
(b) A press release for Van Halen.
(c) A press release for Madonna.
(d) An event for Van Halen to come to Russia.
14. What event has Lisa's ex-boyfriend invited her to go to?
(a) Sukkot, a Jewish celebration.
(b) Yom Kippur.
(c) Carnival in Brazil.
(d) Bastille Day in France.
15. Who does Lisa decide to send her phone call to?
(a) Bill Brennan, an embassy employee.
(b) Captain Ed O'Shea, Sam's assistant.
(c) Charles Banks, Special assistant to the United States ambassador.
(d) Sam Hollis, a defense attache.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lisa and Sam learn that Ida's children are learning English, what do they leave them?
2. Who follows Fisher for most of the day after he arrives in Moscow?
3. After questioning other people about Fisher, what happens to Brennan and Sam?
4. How has the colonel made the deduction that they were at the Charm School?
5. Why must Sam and Lisa leave Russia in 5 days?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)