|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fisher decide to call the American Embassy?
(a) Someone is threatening him.
(b) He is high off of many drugs.
(c) He has taken too many sleeping pills.
(d) He is drunk and paranoid.
2. Why does Fisher stop?
(a) To visit his aunt.
(b) To visit the site of Napoleon's battle in 1812.
(c) To get his his bearings.
(d) To see the Cathedral.
3. Why will they have to stay overnight in Mozhaisk?
(a) To finish all of the paperwork concerning Fisher.
(b) They arrived too late to pick the body up today.
(c) They wish to go to a wine tasting while in wine country.
(d) The wish to take in some scenery of the area.
4. What is Lisa's ex-boyfriend's job?
(a) He works for the American FBI.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) An American spy and FBI agent.
(d) CIA Stattion Cheif in Moscow.
5. Why do Sam and Lisa have to take a detour after collecting Fisher's body?
(a) They begin asking people about
(b) They begin asking people about Fisher.
(c) They again feel as though they are being followed.
(d) They want to find the school again.
6. Why is Lisa unable to concentrate?
(a) She keeps thinking about Seth's jealousy.
(b) She keeps thinking she is to blame for Fisher's death.
(c) She is a spy and worried about being caught.
(d) She wants her new relationship with Sam to work out.
7. When Fisher gets to his room, he feels increasingly ___________.
(b) Religious and depressed.
(c) Paranoid he is being spied on.
(d) Tired and upset.
8. Were does Sam think that Colonel Burov may be from?
(c) The US or Canada.
(d) The US.
9. When Fisher gets out of his car to read a sign off the road, what does he hear?
(a) Someone else's voice.
(b) A radio playing in the distance.
(c) Another car on the road.
(d) An animal in the forest.
10. Why is Lisa upset with Kay?
(a) Kay is using Lisa's name to go on blind dates.
(b) She signed Lisa's name to the press release about Fisher's death.
(c) Kay borrows Lisa's clothes without asking.
(d) She talks about Lisa behind his back.
11. When the people of Yablonya learn that Sam and Lisa are Americans, what questions do they ask?
(a) They wish to borrow clothes of Sam and Lisa.
(b) They ask about American farming practices.
(c) They want to know about American celebrities.
(d) They want to know about American television.
12. Where do they choose to wait out their followers?
(c) Vladimir City.
13. Who welcomes Sam and Lisa to the village?
(a) Paccha and Ida.
(b) Pacsha and Iva.
(c) Pavel and Iva.
(d) Pavel and Ida.
14. How do Russian authorities insist that Fisher died?
(a) A suicide.
(b) In an automobile accident.
(c) In a mugging.
(d) A train accident.
15. Where did this person claim to have been imprisoned for the last 20 years?
(a) America's POW camp.
(b) In the basement of the American embassy.
(c) Mrs. Ivanova's Charm School.
(d) The KGB prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agreement do Sam and Surikov decide to make?
2. Where do the two think they find Mrs. Ivanova's Charm School?
3. Gregory Fisher is heading to Moscow-Minsk in what vehicle?
4. At work, what does Lisa tell Kay she is working on?
5. At Borodino, Fisher met a man claiming to be who?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)