|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fisher try to help this person?
(a) By giving him maps.
(b) By giving him money and maps.
(c) By letting him use his cell phone.
(d) By giving him money.
2. Why does Fisher decide to call the American Embassy?
(a) He is high off of many drugs.
(b) Someone is threatening him.
(c) He has taken too many sleeping pills.
(d) He is drunk and paranoid.
3. Sam Hollis has information that Fisher was telling the truth while Banks has information that proves ____________.
(a) Dodson's body was lost abroad after the war.
(b) Major Jack Dodson never existed.
(c) Jack Dodson died in the US 20 years a go.
(d) Fisher made everything up.
4. Why does Fisher stop?
(a) To see the Cathedral.
(b) To visit the site of Napoleon's battle in 1812.
(c) To get his his bearings.
(d) To visit his aunt.
5. Why is Lisa unable to concentrate?
(a) She keeps thinking she is to blame for Fisher's death.
(b) She wants her new relationship with Sam to work out.
(c) She keeps thinking about Seth's jealousy.
(d) She is a spy and worried about being caught.
6. How many families live in this very small town?
7. At the end of chapter 21, where does Sam go?
(a) To discuss the Charm School with Seth.
(b) He wants to follow Burov.
(c) To go see another woman.
(d) To research more information about the Charm School.
8. Where do they choose to wait out their followers?
(a) Vladimir City.
9. Where do Sam and Lisa travel to retrieve Fisher's body?
10. What does Colonel Burov reveal about Jack Dodson?
(a) Jack actually never existed.
(b) Jack is guilty of 7 counts of war crimes.
(c) He was released from POW camp if he promised to give the Russians American military information.
(d) Dodson is a traitor to the American people and will never be welcomed again.
11. Where does Sam Hollis decide to go after speaking with Fisher?
(a) In his apartment.
(b) To the embassy.
(c) He wants to return to the US.
(d) To the Rossiya Hotel.
12. What event does Kay Hoffman invite LIsa to?
(a) A power lunch with the Ambassador of Russia.
(b) The Friday night party at the embassy.
(c) To have a girls night in.
(d) A dance club in Moscow.
13. Sam's aide ____________ informs Sam that higher-ups in Washington, D.C. have instructed him to report on Sam's activities.
(a) Seth Alvery.
(b) Ed O'Shea.
(c) Bill Brennan.
(d) Mason Rogers.
14. Who does Lisa actually work for?
(a) Unites States Information Team.
(b) United States Risk Assessment Team.
(c) United States Information Service.
(d) United States Embassy Suites.
15. While in his room, what does Fisher order from room service?
(a) Some stew.
(c) A bottle of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lisa decide to send her phone call to?
2. Where do Sam and Lisa sleep during their stay?
3. If Surikov gives Sam information on the Charm School, what must Sam help Surikov do?
4. Who follows Fisher for most of the day after he arrives in Moscow?
5. The Charm School is a story of __________________ set in ____________.
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)