1. The Charm School is a story of __________________ set in ____________.
International espinoage; Russia.
2. When does the novel take place?
During the Cold War.
3. Ultimately, what is the plan of the Russians against America?
To destroy American society.
4. Gregory Fisher is heading to Moscow-Minsk in what vehicle?
A Pontiac Trans Am.
5. In Russia, what are foreigners not allowed to do?
Be on the roads after dark.
6. Why does Fisher stop?
To visit the site of Napoleon's battle in 1812.
7. After leaving Borodino, what does Fisher realize?
He is lost.
This section contains 5,873 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)