|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 37 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Kellums believed to be?
(a) A kind married couple.
(b) Mean, old , and private.
(c) Questionable and rude.
(d) A couple from Milwaukee.
2. What does the Charm School heavily resemble?
(a) The American Embassy in Russia.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington D.C.
3. Why is Sam and Lisa's plane forced to land early?
(a) The plane received a bomb threat.
(b) Sam threatens the pilot and gunpoint to land the plane.
(c) There were drugs suspected to be on the plane.
(d) There was engine failure on the plane.
4. What is Bank's position or career?
(a) A legal assistant.
(b) The director of Lisa's department.
(c) Assistant to the under secretary of the District Attorney.
(d) He is a diplomat.
5. How will the prisoners be selected to be executed?
(a) The newest instructors.
(b) Whoever as the most offenses.
(c) Burov's least favorite inmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Banks want Lisa and Sam to stay until it is time for them to leave?
2. What does Sam begin to suspect about Lisa?
3. At the church, who does Sam recognize?
4. What are Sam and Lisa given on the grounds of the Charm School?
5. What Lisa and Sam realize they are being followed in Chapter 23, how do they loose their perusers?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)