|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 37 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liddya, a young village girl, gives Sam and Lisa some bad news. What is it?
(a) Her the members of her family are actually well trained American spies.
(b) A young member of the Young Communist League will tell about their visit.
(c) A group of soldiers cam looking for them last night.
(d) They will have to tell the KGB about the visit the next time they are in town.
2. Where do Sam and Lisa sleep during their stay?
(a) Outside, because there is not much room.
(b) The small town has one Bed and Breakfast.
(c) In Ida and Pavel's farmhouse.
(d) They sleep in their car because its more comfortable.
3. Where exactly is the Charm School?
(c) In Borodino.
(d) In Nizhny Novgorod.
4. What are Sam and Lisa given on the grounds of the Charm School?
(a) Their own cottage.
(b) Money to spend on the grounds of the school.
(c) A store to run.
(d) Time to spend by themselves.
5. When Fisher gets to his room, he feels increasingly ___________.
(a) Religious and depressed.
(b) Tired and upset.
(c) Paranoid he is being spied on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lisa's ex-boyfriend's job?
2. What item of Lisa's was destroyed by Mrs. Kellum?
3. What does Sam demand from banks concerning his career?
4. When Sam sees the village of Yablonya from the helicopter, what does he realize?
5. Where did this person claim to have been imprisoned for the last 20 years?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)