|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 37 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does General Austin feel about being at the Charm School with the rest of the people?
(a) Exhausted because he can't think of any ways to escape.
(b) Sad, because he wants to see his wife and kids.
(c) Guilty that he has not tried harder to get them all out of the Charm School.
(d) Happy that his friends are around.
2. Who follows Fisher for most of the day after he arrives in Moscow?
(a) Russian spies.
(b) The KGB.
(c) Russian police officers.
(d) His Russian ex-girlfriend.
3. What causes Lisa to accept their teaching positions at the Charm School?
(a) Burov says they will be millionaires.
(b) Burov will kill Lisa if she does not join.
(c) Burov threatens to kill someone if they do not comply.
(d) When Burov threatens them with death.
4. At the church, who does Sam recognize?
(a) Salerno following them.
(b) Seth has been following them.
(c) Ed and Bill are also there worshiping.
(d) Surikov and his grand daughter.
5. How was Seth going to end the Charm School?
(a) Killing all the Russian spies.
(b) By letting all of the American prisoners die.
(c) Forcing Burov to close it down.
(d) Infiltrate the school with double agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they choose to wait out their followers?
2. What must both of them do after their tribunals?
3. Why does Fisher stop?
4. What will Surikov give Sam if he helps Surikov and his granddaughter defect?
5. What is interesting about the meeting with Burov that almost resulted in the arrest of Sam and Lisa?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)