|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 37 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must both of them do after their tribunals?
(a) Make a formal confession.
(b) Write their last wishes and wills.
(c) Represent themselves at their deposition.
(d) Beg to see one another.
2. What does the black-marketeer, Misha, reveal to Sam about Fisher?
(a) Fisher treated everyone to a round of drinks.
(b) Fisher was seen running around the village naked.
(c) Fisher was a cruel and evil man that deserves trouble.
(d) His Trans Am was seen arriving at the Rossiya.
3. How does Seth kill everyone at the Charm School?
(a) He sets fire to the whole building.
(b) He sets off a nerve gas bomb.
(c) He throws a hydrogen bomb into the compound.
(d) He opens fire on everyone.
4. For the last year, what information has Valentine Surikov given the American government?
(a) Information concerning the king and queen of Russia.
(b) Information on a plot to kill the US president.
(c) High-level Russian military secrets.
(d) Russia's plans to capture the First Lady of the United States.
5. Besides Seth, who else is aboard the Russian Mi-28 transport helicopter going to save Sam and Lisa?
(a) Bill Brennan and Ed O'Shea.
(b) Bert Mills and Bill Brennan.
(c) Ed O'Shea and Bert Mills.
(d) Ed O'Shea, Bert Mills, and Bill Brennan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Lisa and Sam realize they are being followed in Chapter 23, how do they loose their perusers?
2. After the new "Americans" have infiltrated the US, what should keep them from liking America?
3. What do Sam and Lisa discuss at their debriefing with Charles Bank?
4. What do Sam and Lisa discover about Jack Dodson and Ernie Simms?
5. Why does Lisa decline her ex-boyfriend's invitation?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)