|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides training Russian spies, what inadvertently takes place on the grounds of the Charm School?
(a) People fall in love.
(b) Russians change their minds about wanting to spy.
(c) Cultural exchange between prisoners and students.
(d) Sometimes people of opposite sides become friends.
2. Why do many men choose to marry and have children at the Charm School?
(a) They want to act like Americans.
(b) They are trying to create normal lives for themselves.
(c) They were bribed into it.
(d) Some have women have always wanted have children.
3. What must both of them do after their tribunals?
(a) Beg to see one another.
(b) Write their last wishes and wills.
(c) Represent themselves at their deposition.
(d) Make a formal confession.
4. When Fisher gets out of his car to read a sign off the road, what does he hear?
(a) Another car on the road.
(b) An animal in the forest.
(c) A radio playing in the distance.
(d) Someone else's voice.
5. Who stops Burov from arresting Sam and Lisa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Charm School heavily resemble?
2. How does Kay try to talk Lisa into coming to the event?
3. Why does Fisher decide to call the American Embassy?
4. Where do they choose to wait out their followers?
5. Sam's aide ____________ informs Sam that higher-ups in Washington, D.C. have instructed him to report on Sam's activities.
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)