|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this confirm for Sam?
(a) That the Kellums are Charm School grads.
(b) They are not grads of the Charm School.
(c) The Kellums are evil people.
(d) The Kellums are definitely trying to mess with Lisa, but are not grads.
2. What position does Burov wish for Lisa to take?
(a) His own personal secretary.
(b) To be is daughter's governess.
(c) Assistant Principal.
(d) Be Natalia's personal secretary.
3. Why does Lisa decline her ex-boyfriend's invitation?
(a) She wishes for him to find happiness with someone else.
(b) She thinks he still has feelings for her.
(c) She wants to move on with her life.
(d) She does not like his company.
4. What does he allow Sam and Lisa to do after they see each other?
(a) Contact their families.
(b) Shower, eat, and put on clean clothes.
(c) Go outside and get fresh air.
(d) Write memoirs.
5. Why don't the prisoners at the Charm School have much hope?
(a) They have been psychologically beaten down.
(b) They know they are never leaving.
(c) Because they doubt their government is still looking for them.
(d) Burov has crushed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fisher borrow from a Frenchwoman who has been fighting with her husband?
2. How does General Austin feel about being at the Charm School with the rest of the people?
3. After questioning other people about Fisher, what happens to Brennan and Sam?
4. Who supposedly leaked the details of Fisher's phone call?
5. What are the prisoners at the Charm School called?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)