|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Lisa and Sam threaten Banks?
(a) They claim they will tell people in the United States about Fisher's death.
(b) They will contact the president and tell him about what is being done.
(c) They say they will tell his wife he has been cheating on her.
(d) They want money or they will go to all the newspapers.
2. Why does Fisher decide to call the American Embassy?
(a) He has taken too many sleeping pills.
(b) He is high off of many drugs.
(c) He is drunk and paranoid.
(d) Someone is threatening him.
3. Who welcomes Sam and Lisa to the village?
(a) Pacsha and Iva.
(b) Pavel and Iva.
(c) Paccha and Ida.
(d) Pavel and Ida.
4. What are the buildings on the Charm School grounds fashioned after?
(a) Buildings in Russia.
(b) Buildings in Europe.
(c) Buildings in the U.S.
(d) Buildings in Canada.
5. Where did this person claim to have been imprisoned for the last 20 years?
(a) The KGB prison.
(b) In the basement of the American embassy.
(c) America's POW camp.
(d) Mrs. Ivanova's Charm School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who debriefs Sam and Lisa before they are allowed to get Fisher's body?
2. What does Sam realize about Mike?
3. Why does Seth tell Lisa she will be in danger if she stays with Sam in America?
4. Were does Sam think that Colonel Burov may be from?
5. What Lisa and Sam realize they are being followed in Chapter 23, how do they loose their perusers?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)