|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where exactly is the Charm School?
(b) In Nizhny Novgorod.
(c) In Borodino.
2. Who refuses to work for the Charm School but is allowed to live?
(a) Tim Landis.
(b) Anne Landia.
(c) General Austin.
(d) Commander Lewis.
3. Where do Sam and Lisa travel to retrieve Fisher's body?
4. What surprising news does the Colonel give Sam and Lisa?
(a) The government knows about their foray into the woods.
(b) He has put in a request to have them both killed.
(c) They will be punished for going into the woods.
(d) They will tell the Americans than Sam and Lisa broke protocol.
5. What is Bank's position or career?
(a) The director of Lisa's department.
(b) A legal assistant.
(c) Assistant to the under secretary of the District Attorney.
(d) He is a diplomat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike Salerno claim to be?
2. What don't Seth and Lisa agree on?
3. How has the colonel made the deduction that they were at the Charm School?
4. Sam's aide ____________ informs Sam that higher-ups in Washington, D.C. have instructed him to report on Sam's activities.
5. What does Lisa recall that gave her a headache when she saw this band perform live.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)