|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fisher stop?
(a) To get his his bearings.
(b) To visit the site of Napoleon's battle in 1812.
(c) To visit his aunt.
(d) To see the Cathedral.
2. At Borodino, Fisher met a man claiming to be who?
(a) Major Jack Dodson.
(b) Colonel Burov.
(c) General Austin.
(d) Pilot Tom Landis.
3. What does he allow Sam and Lisa to do after they see each other?
(a) Go outside and get fresh air.
(b) Write memoirs.
(c) Shower, eat, and put on clean clothes.
(d) Contact their families.
4. When Salerno tries to get information about Fisher from Sam, how does Sam react?
(a) Sam says nothing, but Lisa says too much.
(b) He reveals nothing.
(c) He punches Salerno for being too intrusive.
(d) He spills the beans to Salerno.
5. Why is Lisa unable to concentrate?
(a) She wants her new relationship with Sam to work out.
(b) She keeps thinking about Seth's jealousy.
(c) She keeps thinking she is to blame for Fisher's death.
(d) She is a spy and worried about being caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in his room, what does Fisher order from room service?
2. Where does Sam go to meet this person?
3. Why is Sam and Lisa's plane forced to land early?
4. Where exactly is the Charm School?
5. Where does Sam decide to stay until it is time to leave Russia?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)