|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Borodino, what does Fisher realize?
(a) He has found a cool pub.
(b) He should have stayed at the hotel.
(c) He is lost.
(d) He wants to go back home.
2. When Lisa and Sam learn that Ida's children are learning English, what do they leave them?
(a) A very expensive piece children's book written in English and Russian.
(b) A puzzle to play.
(c) A copy of Times magazine.
(d) A book of poems by an English writer.
3. What don't Seth and Lisa agree on?
(a) The way they should leave one another.
(b) How they should act around one another if she will not be with him.
(c) Sam's trustworthiness.
(d) Their feelings for one another.
4. Where do Sam and Lisa go after they sneak out of the embassy?
(a) They want to go see Surikov.
(b) Cathedral of the Virgin of Smolensk.
(c) To the grave of Patersnak.
(d) To see Seth and get more information.
5. What does the Charm School heavily resemble?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) The American Embassy in Russia.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides training Russian spies, what inadvertently takes place on the grounds of the Charm School?
2. How did Fisher try to help this person?
3. What will Surikov give Sam if he helps Surikov and his granddaughter defect?
4. Liddya, a young village girl, gives Sam and Lisa some bad news. What is it?
5. Why do many men choose to marry and have children at the Charm School?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)