|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Russians do to Fisher to make it seem like he died this way?
(a) Pumped his system full of alcohol.
(b) Made his wounds look like they came from a car.
(c) Beat up his body.
(d) Put a gun shot wound in him.
2. At Lisa and Sam's going away party, what do their colleagues do?
(a) Talk about Sam and LIsa behind their back.
(b) Sign a book for them to remember all of their old coworkers.
(c) Beg them not to leave.
(d) Give funny going away speeches.
3. At the Charm School, who makes the rules for everyone to follow?
(a) The KGB and Red Army.
(b) The Red Army.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The Americans.
4. Where will Surikov hand over the film?
(a) In a letter mailed to Sam.
(b) Via email.
(c) At the airport.
(d) At an antiques shop.
5. Where does Sam decide to stay until it is time to leave Russia?
(a) With Lisa.
(b) With Kay.
(c) As Seth's place.
(d) At his own apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Sam and Lisa have to take a detour after collecting Fisher's body?
2. While in his room, what does Fisher order from room service?
3. How will Fisher's parents think their son died?
4. Why is Lisa unable to concentrate?
5. What does Mike Salerno claim to be?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)