|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the buildings on the Charm School grounds fashioned after?
(a) Buildings in the U.S.
(b) Buildings in Canada.
(c) Buildings in Europe.
(d) Buildings in Russia.
2. What don't Seth and Lisa agree on?
(a) Their feelings for one another.
(b) How they should act around one another if she will not be with him.
(c) Sam's trustworthiness.
(d) The way they should leave one another.
3. Who does Lisa actually work for?
(a) Unites States Information Team.
(b) United States Risk Assessment Team.
(c) United States Information Service.
(d) United States Embassy Suites.
4. What does this confirm for Sam?
(a) The Kellums are definitely trying to mess with Lisa, but are not grads.
(b) They are not grads of the Charm School.
(c) The Kellums are evil people.
(d) That the Kellums are Charm School grads.
5. Where does Sam decide to stay until it is time to leave Russia?
(a) With Kay.
(b) At his own apartment.
(c) With Lisa.
(d) As Seth's place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must both of them do after their tribunals?
2. How many families live in this very small town?
3. What does Fisher borrow from a Frenchwoman who has been fighting with her husband?
4. What didn't Lisa like about her ex-boyfriend's career?
5. When Lisa and Sam learn that Ida's children are learning English, what do they leave them?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)