|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 22 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Sam and Lisa leave Russia in 5 days?
(a) Their positions have been cut for their unauthorized stop in Borodino.
(b) The Americans have to have budget layoffs.
(c) They want to escape together away from Seth.
(d) They wish to go on a small holiday.
2. At the end of chapter 21, where does Sam go?
(a) To go see another woman.
(b) To research more information about the Charm School.
(c) He wants to follow Burov.
(d) To discuss the Charm School with Seth.
3. What information does the Frenchwoman at the Rossiya have for Sam?
(a) Fisher told her the Charm School has been taken over by the KGB.
(b) Fisher was drunk and babbling but never mentioned the school.
(c) She never saw Fisher.
(d) Fisher decided to stay at another hotel.
4. Where exactly is the Charm School?
(a) In Borodino.
(d) In Nizhny Novgorod.
5. Gregory Fisher is heading to Moscow-Minsk in what vehicle?
(a) A Grand Prix.
(b) A Lexus.
(c) A Pontiac Trans Am.
(d) A Toyota Corolla.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Lisa attend church?
2. Why does Sam attack a Red Force guard?
3. Where does Sam go to meet this person?
4. While in his room, what does Fisher order from room service?
5. What does Sam realize about Mike?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)