|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 9 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Borodino, what does Fisher realize?
(a) He is lost.
(b) He wants to go back home.
(c) He should have stayed at the hotel.
(d) He has found a cool pub.
2. After questioning other people about Fisher, what happens to Brennan and Sam?
(a) They are forced to go on a mission to find Fisher again.
(b) They are both attacked at separate locations.
(c) They are arrested by the KGB.
(d) They search Fisher's hotel room for clues.
3. How has the colonel made the deduction that they were at the Charm School?
(a) They left behind a clue.
(b) The car looks like it has been driven through pine needles.
(c) The car left some tracks in the forest.
(d) They left footprints.
4. By the time they discover the school, who is looking for them?
(a) The Red Army.
(b) The American Embassy.
(d) KGB officials.
5. Why does the person refuse to take a ride from Fisher?
(a) He does not want to cause Fisher danger.
(b) He wishes to remain on his own.
(c) He hopes to
(d) He thinks riding in a Trans Am is too conspicuous.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Surikov gives Sam information on the Charm School, what must Sam help Surikov do?
2. Who does Lisa decide to send her phone call to?
3. What is interesting about the meeting with Burov that almost resulted in the arrest of Sam and Lisa?
4. Where do Sam and Lisa travel to retrieve Fisher's body?
5. How does Sam get the two guards off of their trail?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)