|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 9 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fisher decide to call the American Embassy?
(a) He has taken too many sleeping pills.
(b) He is high off of many drugs.
(c) He is drunk and paranoid.
(d) Someone is threatening him.
2. What does the black-marketeer, Misha, reveal to Sam about Fisher?
(a) His Trans Am was seen arriving at the Rossiya.
(b) Fisher was seen running around the village naked.
(c) Fisher was a cruel and evil man that deserves trouble.
(d) Fisher treated everyone to a round of drinks.
3. Why does the person refuse to take a ride from Fisher?
(a) He does not want to cause Fisher danger.
(b) He thinks riding in a Trans Am is too conspicuous.
(c) He wishes to remain on his own.
(d) He hopes to
4. How do Lisa and Sam threaten Banks?
(a) They claim they will tell people in the United States about Fisher's death.
(b) They want money or they will go to all the newspapers.
(c) They say they will tell his wife he has been cheating on her.
(d) They will contact the president and tell him about what is being done.
5. Why is Lisa upset with Kay?
(a) She talks about Lisa behind his back.
(b) She signed Lisa's name to the press release about Fisher's death.
(c) Kay borrows Lisa's clothes without asking.
(d) Kay is using Lisa's name to go on blind dates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Burov from arresting Sam and Lisa?
2. The Charm School is a story of __________________ set in ____________.
3. Where do Sam and Lisa sleep during their stay?
4. What does Lisa recall that gave her a headache when she saw this band perform live.
5. After leaving Borodino, what does Fisher realize?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)