|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 9 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sam Hollis decide to go after speaking with Fisher?
(a) To the embassy.
(b) To the Rossiya Hotel.
(c) In his apartment.
(d) He wants to return to the US.
2. While in his room, what does Fisher order from room service?
(c) Some stew.
(d) A bottle of wine.
3. How do Lisa and Sam threaten Banks?
(a) They claim they will tell people in the United States about Fisher's death.
(b) They say they will tell his wife he has been cheating on her.
(c) They want money or they will go to all the newspapers.
(d) They will contact the president and tell him about what is being done.
4. How does Sam get the two guards off of their trail?
(a) He knocks them unconscious with his gun.
(b) He ties them to a tree in the woods.
(c) He creates a false trail.
(d) He kills both of them.
5. How does Kay try to talk Lisa into coming to the event?
(a) Saying that there will be a lot of tasty food.
(b) She told her that other spies will be there.
(c) By telling her that many eligible men will be at the party.
(d) It will be a chance to eat and drink for free.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Charm School is a story of __________________ set in ____________.
2. When Lisa and Sam learn that Ida's children are learning English, what do they leave them?
3. Where do Sam and Lisa sleep during their stay?
4. Why is Lisa unable to concentrate?
5. What event does Kay Hoffman invite LIsa to?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)