|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 9 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Were does Sam think that Colonel Burov may be from?
(a) The US.
(b) The US or Canada.
2. In the 1970s, hundreds and thousands of _________________ were being held in Vietnam were handed over to the Russians in exchange for missiles.
(a) American prisoners of war.
(b) Psychiatric patients.
(c) Russian citizens.
(d) German ex-Nazi POWs.
3. When the people of Yablonya learn that Sam and Lisa are Americans, what questions do they ask?
(a) They wish to borrow clothes of Sam and Lisa.
(b) They ask about American farming practices.
(c) They want to know about American celebrities.
(d) They want to know about American television.
4. Why does Fisher decide to call the American Embassy?
(a) He is high off of many drugs.
(b) He is drunk and paranoid.
(c) He has taken too many sleeping pills.
(d) Someone is threatening him.
5. How does Sam get the two guards off of their trail?
(a) He knocks them unconscious with his gun.
(b) He ties them to a tree in the woods.
(c) He kills both of them.
(d) He creates a false trail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Sam and Lisa have to take a detour after collecting Fisher's body?
2. Who welcomes Sam and Lisa to the village?
3. How do Lisa and Sam threaten Banks?
4. Who follows Fisher for most of the day after he arrives in Moscow?
5. Who is Lisa Rhodes ex-boyfriend?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)