|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 9 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fisher stop?
(a) To get his his bearings.
(b) To visit the site of Napoleon's battle in 1812.
(c) To visit his aunt.
(d) To see the Cathedral.
2. What does Lisa recall that gave her a headache when she saw this band perform live.
(a) The Jackson Five.
(b) Pink Floyd.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) Van Halen.
3. Who stops Burov from arresting Sam and Lisa?
4. In the 1970s, hundreds and thousands of _________________ were being held in Vietnam were handed over to the Russians in exchange for missiles.
(a) German ex-Nazi POWs.
(b) Russian citizens.
(c) Psychiatric patients.
(d) American prisoners of war.
5. After questioning other people about Fisher, what happens to Brennan and Sam?
(a) They search Fisher's hotel room for clues.
(b) They are both attacked at separate locations.
(c) They are forced to go on a mission to find Fisher again.
(d) They are arrested by the KGB.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sam and Lisa sleep during their stay?
2. What event has Lisa's ex-boyfriend invited her to go to?
3. What agreement do Sam and Surikov decide to make?
4. Why will they have to stay overnight in Mozhaisk?
5. Who contacts Lisa about Fisher's death?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)