|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters 1 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fisher try to help this person?
(a) By letting him use his cell phone.
(b) By giving him maps.
(c) By giving him money.
(d) By giving him money and maps.
2. While in his room, what does Fisher order from room service?
(a) Some stew.
(c) A bottle of wine.
3. When Fisher gets to his room, he feels increasingly ___________.
(a) Tired and upset.
(b) Religious and depressed.
(d) Paranoid he is being spied on.
4. What is Lisa sure about regarding the phone call she receives?
(a) She cannot understand what Fisher is saying.
(b) She does not want to stay at work late, so she will pass the call on.
(c) Fisher is really drunk.
(d) Fisher is being inappropriate.
5. What is Lisa's ex-boyfriend's job?
(a) He works for the American FBI.
(b) An American spy and FBI agent.
(c) CIA Stattion Cheif in Moscow.
(d) A Russian spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fisher gets out of his car to read a sign off the road, what does he hear?
2. Why does Fisher decide to call the American Embassy?
3. When Fisher calls the embassy who is he patched through to?
4. At Borodino, Fisher met a man claiming to be who?
5. What event does Kay Hoffman invite LIsa to?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)