|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters 1 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event has Lisa's ex-boyfriend invited her to go to?
(a) Carnival in Brazil.
(b) Sukkot, a Jewish celebration.
(c) Bastille Day in France.
(d) Yom Kippur.
2. What does Lisa recall that gave her a headache when she saw this band perform live.
(a) The Beatles.
(b) Pink Floyd.
(c) Van Halen.
(d) The Jackson Five.
3. After leaving Borodino, what does Fisher realize?
(a) He has found a cool pub.
(b) He is lost.
(c) He wants to go back home.
(d) He should have stayed at the hotel.
4. Who is Lisa Rhodes ex-boyfriend?
(a) Sam Hollis.
(b) Bill Brendan.
(c) Seth Alevy.
(d) Michael Scott.
5. Who follows Fisher for most of the day after he arrives in Moscow?
(a) Russian police officers.
(b) The KGB.
(c) Russian spies.
(d) His Russian ex-girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Charm School is a story of __________________ set in ____________.
2. Why does Fisher stop?
3. How did Fisher try to help this person?
4. How does Kay try to talk Lisa into coming to the event?
5. How do Russian authorities insist that Fisher died?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)