|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters 1 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Charm School is a story of __________________ set in ____________.
(a) Change and turmoil; Moscow
(b) Murder and deceit; Russia.
(c) Love; Germany.
(d) International espinoage; Russia.
2. In Russia, what are foreigners not allowed to do?
(a) Go into the country.
(b) Travel alone.
(c) Drive a car.
(d) Be on the roads after dark.
3. What is Lisa sure about regarding the phone call she receives?
(a) Fisher is really drunk.
(b) She does not want to stay at work late, so she will pass the call on.
(c) Fisher is being inappropriate.
(d) She cannot understand what Fisher is saying.
4. When Fisher gets to his room, he feels increasingly ___________.
(a) Paranoid he is being spied on.
(b) Religious and depressed.
(c) Tired and upset.
5. How did Fisher try to help this person?
(a) By giving him money.
(b) By letting him use his cell phone.
(c) By giving him money and maps.
(d) By giving him maps.
Short Answer Questions
1. After questioning other people about Fisher, what happens to Brennan and Sam?
2. What didn't Lisa like about her ex-boyfriend's career?
3. What is Lisa's ex-boyfriend's job?
4. What information does the Frenchwoman at the Rossiya have for Sam?
5. Where did this person claim to have been imprisoned for the last 20 years?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)