|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 37 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Fisher for most of the day after he arrives in Moscow?
(a) His Russian ex-girlfriend.
(b) Russian police officers.
(c) Russian spies.
(d) The KGB.
2. When does the novel take place?
(a) During the Civil War.
(b) During Vietnam War.
(c) During the Afghan War.
(d) During the Cold War.
3. What does Sam realize about Mike?
(a) He was a Charm School Grad.
(b) He was an American spy and informant.
(c) He works for the American embassy.
(d) He is a very sneaky individual.
4. Who is the third person they all decide will be brought out of camp?
(b) General Austin.
(c) Commander Lee.
(d) Ed O'Shea.
5. Sam's aide ____________ informs Sam that higher-ups in Washington, D.C. have instructed him to report on Sam's activities.
(a) Ed O'Shea.
(b) Bill Brennan.
(c) Seth Alvery.
(d) Mason Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the church, who does Sam recognize?
2. What Lisa and Sam realize they are being followed in Chapter 23, how do they loose their perusers?
3. How do Alevy, Mills, Brennan and O'Shea disguise themselves?
4. Why does Lisa decline her ex-boyfriend's invitation?
5. Ultimately, what is the plan of the Russians against America?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)