|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 37 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the new "Americans" have infiltrated the US, what should keep them from liking America?
(a) What they learned in Charm School.
(b) Threats from the government.
(c) Their hate for Americans.
(d) Loyalty to their country.
2. Why is Lisa upset with Kay?
(a) Kay borrows Lisa's clothes without asking.
(b) She signed Lisa's name to the press release about Fisher's death.
(c) She talks about Lisa behind his back.
(d) Kay is using Lisa's name to go on blind dates.
3. What do Sam and Lisa discuss at their debriefing with Charles Bank?
(a) They tell Banks about the fake death of Fisher and that it is most probably true.
(b) Sam tells Banks the details of their trip to Mozhaisk.
(c) Banks threatens Lisa and Sam to lay low for a while.
(d) They talk about how Fisher never really came to Russia.
4. When does the novel take place?
(a) During Vietnam War.
(b) During the Cold War.
(c) During the Civil War.
(d) During the Afghan War.
5. Why do many men choose to marry and have children at the Charm School?
(a) They want to act like Americans.
(b) They are trying to create normal lives for themselves.
(c) They were bribed into it.
(d) Some have women have always wanted have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time they discover the school, who is looking for them?
2. While Sam devises a plan to escape, he and Lisa will ______.
3. How does General Austin feel about being at the Charm School with the rest of the people?
4. The news that 10 prisoners will die with Dodson makes what event somber?
5. Why does Fisher stop?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)