|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 37 - 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they choose to wait out their followers?
(b) Vladimir City.
2. What are the prisoners at the Charm School called?
(a) The Wise Ones.
(c) The Lifers.
3. Who debriefs Sam and Lisa before they are allowed to get Fisher's body?
(a) Colonel Bruiskic.
(b) Colonel Burriv.
(c) Colonel Burov.
(d) Colonel Banks.
4. How is Sam rescued from the ground?
(a) He steals a car and is able to get off of the land.
(b) American soldiers invade.
(c) Lisa extends a rope down to him and he climbs up.
(d) The helicopter comes back to get him.
5. In the 1970s, hundreds and thousands of _________________ were being held in Vietnam were handed over to the Russians in exchange for missiles.
(a) Russian citizens.
(b) American prisoners of war.
(c) Psychiatric patients.
(d) German ex-Nazi POWs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the rescue mission be considered a success?
2. Where do Sam and Lisa sleep during their stay?
3. What does Sam learn about his new friend, Tim Landis?
4. Lisa and Sam are beginning to understand that being trained to behave like an American ________________.
5. What does Mrs. Kellum reveal about Sam's wife?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)