|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 9 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fisher calls the embassy who is he patched through to?
2. Why is Lisa unable to concentrate?
(a) She wants her new relationship with Sam to work out.
(b) She is a spy and worried about being caught.
(c) She keeps thinking about Seth's jealousy.
(d) She keeps thinking she is to blame for Fisher's death.
3. What do Sam and Lisa discuss at their debriefing with Charles Bank?
(a) They talk about how Fisher never really came to Russia.
(b) Banks threatens Lisa and Sam to lay low for a while.
(c) They tell Banks about the fake death of Fisher and that it is most probably true.
(d) Sam tells Banks the details of their trip to Mozhaisk.
4. Who welcomes Sam and Lisa to the village?
(a) Pavel and Iva.
(b) Pavel and Ida.
(c) Pacsha and Iva.
(d) Paccha and Ida.
5. Why does the person refuse to take a ride from Fisher?
(a) He wishes to remain on his own.
(b) He thinks riding in a Trans Am is too conspicuous.
(c) He does not want to cause Fisher danger.
(d) He hopes to
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Lisa and Sam threaten Banks?
2. Where does Sam Hollis decide to go after speaking with Fisher?
3. At the end of chapter 21, where does Sam go?
4. What does the black-marketeer, Misha, reveal to Sam about Fisher?
5. At Borodino, Fisher met a man claiming to be who?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)