|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 9 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lisa's ex-boyfriend's job?
(a) An American spy and FBI agent.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) He works for the American FBI.
(d) CIA Stattion Cheif in Moscow.
2. By the time they discover the school, who is looking for them?
(a) KGB officials.
(b) The American Embassy.
(c) The Red Army.
3. When Fisher gets to his room, he feels increasingly ___________.
(a) Paranoid he is being spied on.
(c) Tired and upset.
(d) Religious and depressed.
4. Sam Hollis has information that Fisher was telling the truth while Banks has information that proves ____________.
(a) Jack Dodson died in the US 20 years a go.
(b) Dodson's body was lost abroad after the war.
(c) Fisher made everything up.
(d) Major Jack Dodson never existed.
5. If Sam does not help Surikov, who will he give all of the information to the ______.
(a) Australians or Germans.
(b) British or French.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the last year, what information has Valentine Surikov given the American government?
2. Who debriefs Sam and Lisa before they are allowed to get Fisher's body?
3. Why must Sam and Lisa leave Russia in 5 days?
4. What does Sam demand from banks concerning his career?
5. Who follows Fisher for most of the day after he arrives in Moscow?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)