|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 9 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the two think they find Mrs. Ivanova's Charm School?
(a) In the city center of Munich.
(b) The Battlefield at Borodino.
(c) In the marshlands of Mozhiask.
(d) Near the lakes of Moxhiask.
2. By the time they discover the school, who is looking for them?
(b) KGB officials.
(c) The Red Army.
(d) The American Embassy.
3. For the last year, what information has Valentine Surikov given the American government?
(a) Russia's plans to capture the First Lady of the United States.
(b) High-level Russian military secrets.
(c) Information concerning the king and queen of Russia.
(d) Information on a plot to kill the US president.
4. Why is Lisa unable to concentrate?
(a) She is a spy and worried about being caught.
(b) She keeps thinking about Seth's jealousy.
(c) She keeps thinking she is to blame for Fisher's death.
(d) She wants her new relationship with Sam to work out.
5. What is Lisa sure about regarding the phone call she receives?
(a) She does not want to stay at work late, so she will pass the call on.
(b) Fisher is being inappropriate.
(c) Fisher is really drunk.
(d) She cannot understand what Fisher is saying.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fisher calls the embassy who is he patched through to?
2. Sam Hollis has information that Fisher was telling the truth while Banks has information that proves ____________.
3. When Fisher gets out of his car to read a sign off the road, what does he hear?
4. What surprising news does the Colonel give Sam and Lisa?
5. Who contacts Lisa about Fisher's death?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)