|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 9 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What agreement do Sam and Surikov decide to make?
(a) He will give him half of the information up front.
(b) Surikov will give all the info upfront and then receive help into the US in 1 week.
(c) Surikov will complete 5 tasks for Sam.
(d) Sam will give half the money up front.
2. What event has Lisa's ex-boyfriend invited her to go to?
(a) Bastille Day in France.
(b) Sukkot, a Jewish celebration.
(c) Carnival in Brazil.
(d) Yom Kippur.
3. Where did Seth often send Lisa while they were dating?
(a) To a Russian cathedral.
(b) To Germany.
(c) To his mother's house.
(d) To a Russian woman named Anna's shop.
4. At the end of chapter 21, where does Sam go?
(a) To research more information about the Charm School.
(b) He wants to follow Burov.
(c) To go see another woman.
(d) To discuss the Charm School with Seth.
5. While in his room, what does Fisher order from room service?
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) Some stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Lisa and Sam threaten Banks?
2. What didn't Lisa like about her ex-boyfriend's career?
3. What information does the Frenchwoman at the Rossiya have for Sam?
4. Where did this person claim to have been imprisoned for the last 20 years?
5. Where do the two think they find Mrs. Ivanova's Charm School?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)