|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the prisoners at the Charm School have much hope?
(a) They have been psychologically beaten down.
(b) Because they doubt their government is still looking for them.
(c) Burov has crushed it.
(d) They know they are never leaving.
2. Where exactly is the Charm School?
(a) In Nizhny Novgorod.
(b) In Borodino.
3. When Lisa and Sam learn that Ida's children are learning English, what do they leave them?
(a) A book of poems by an English writer.
(b) A puzzle to play.
(c) A copy of Times magazine.
(d) A very expensive piece children's book written in English and Russian.
4. Who does Burov confirm is a graduate of Charm School?
(a) Ed and Mike Salerno.
(b) Mike Salerno and Bob and Ann Kellum.
(c) The Kellums and Bill.
(d) Bill and Ed.
5. Who will Surikov give the microfilm to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who debriefs Sam and Lisa before they are allowed to get Fisher's body?
2. If Sam does not help Surikov, who will he give all of the information to the ______.
3. What does Mike Salerno claim to be?
4. How do Lisa and Sam threaten Banks?
5. Why is Lisa unable to concentrate?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)