Part I: Chapters 1 - 8
1. The Charm School is a story of __________________ set in ____________.
(a) Change and turmoil; Moscow
(b) Love; Germany.
(c) Murder and deceit; Russia.
(d) International espinoage; Russia.
2. When does the novel take place?
(a) During the Cold War.
(b) During Vietnam War.
(c) During the Afghan War.
(d) During the Civil War.
3. Ultimately, what is the plan of the Russians against America?
(a) To capture Americans.
(b) To destroy American society.
(c) To kill the American president.
(d) To become Americans.
4. Gregory Fisher is heading to Moscow-Minsk in what vehicle?
(a) A Lexus.
(b) A Grand Prix.
(c) A Pontiac Trans Am.
(d) A Toyota Corolla.
5. In Russia, what are foreigners not allowed to do?
(a) Go into the country.
(b) Drive a car.
(c) Travel alone.
(d) Be on the roads after dark.
6. Why does Fisher stop?
(a) To see the Cathedral.
(b) To visit his aunt.
(c) To visit the site of Napoleon's battle in 1812.
(d) To get his his bearings.
7. After leaving Borodino, what does Fisher realize?
(a) He is lost.
(b) He should have stayed at the hotel.
(c) He has found a cool pub.
(d) He wants to go back home.
This section contains 5,873 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)