|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmie read after breaking into a schoolteacher's home?
(a) A school textbook.
(b) Some letters.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) A grocery list.
2. What is Mrs. Healy holding when Jimmie enters the house?
(a) A basket.
(b) A gun.
(c) Knitting needles.
(d) A baby.
3. Who brings the man to be hung to Mr. Hyberry?
(a) A priest.
(b) A janitor.
(c) The wardens.
(d) A police officer.
4. What is the committee that the town has formed for?
(a) To patrol the town and river for the Blacksmith brothers.
(b) To form a group to search for the brothers on horseback.
(c) To compile information as to the whereabouts of the brothers.
(d) To organize a hunting trip.
5. What has to happen before Mr. Hyberry can receive honors from the Premier?
(a) The brothers' victims must come back from the dead.
(b) The brothers must be caught and hung.
(c) The brothers must be exiled.
(d) The brothers must be tried in a court of law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmie take from the old man's house?
2. Where does Jimmie find some newspapers?
3. Who answers the door at the Newby's house when Jimmie and Tabidgi visit?
4. What does Jimmie love doing?
5. Where does Mort carry McCreadie after Jimmie leaves them?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)