|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jimmie travel to the Healy's home?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To steal bread.
(c) To kill Mrs. Healy.
(d) To take Mr. Healy hostage.
2. How does Jimmie feel when at the holy place?
(a) Disturbed and angry.
(b) Peaceful and serene.
(c) Afraid and confused.
(d) Happy and refreshed.
3. What does Jimmie tell Mort to do after they flee?
(a) Start a fire.
(b) Get fresh meat.
(c) Go home.
(d) Find shelter.
4. Why is Mr. Newby tranced?
(a) He has been injured in the attack.
(b) He is traumatized from the attack.
(c) His anger and hate for Jimmie are paralyzing him.
(d) He has had too much Rum and Whisky.
5. When Jimmie tells Tabidgi the problem, what does Tabidgi suggest?
(a) Spiritual forgiveness.
(b) Supernatural interference.
(c) Divine intervention.
(d) Magical revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a particularly good day to loot houses?
2. What does Jimmie take from the old man's house?
3. Who does Mort know at the camp?
4. Who brings the man to be hung to Mr. Hyberry?
5. Where will Jimmie march to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mort and Jimmie find a little house with an old couple inside?
2. What news does Mr. Hyberry receive in Chapter 14, and how does he react?
3. How does Mort react to the murder of Mrs. Healy and the baby?
4. Why does McCreadie tell Jimmie to leave Mort, and how does Jimmie react?
5. How is McCreadie getting along with the brothers?
6. Describe the new bill that is created in response to the brothers.
7. Why does Jimmie leave Tabidgi behind?
8. What place does McCreadie show the brothers?
9. How is McCreadie's health?
10. Who is McCreadie?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)