|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmie love doing?
(a) Discovering new trails.
(b) Living in the forest with his brother.
(c) Walking in the rain.
(d) Hunting with his tribesmen.
2. What direction are the brothers going in in Chapter 13?
3. What does Mr. Hyberry tell Ted he would never do?
(a) Pray for a murderer.
(b) Pursue a killer.
(c) Hang a woman.
(d) Forgive Jimmie.
4. Where does Jimmie find some newspapers?
(a) On a bench.
(b) In a hut.
(c) On the side of a road.
(d) In a store.
5. What do Jimmie and Mort see when they head towards Verona?
(a) An abandoned barn.
(b) Mounted police.
(c) A village on fire.
(d) A robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mort and Jimmie leave at the camp?
2. How large are the tallest of the rocks at the initiation site McCreadie shows Jimmie and Mort?
3. Who answers the door at the Newby's house when Jimmie and Tabidgi visit?
4. What is Jimmie concerned about telling Mort?
5. What is the committee that the town has formed for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rev. Neville tell his wife in Chapter 10, and why does he tell her this?
2. Why do Jimmie and Mort go to the Healy's house?
3. Is Jimmie happy to be left alone with Mort?
4. What does Jimmie promise Mort and why does he make this promise?
5. What happens to Gilda in Chapter 12?
6. What does Dowie mean when he says that he has become a figure of sentiment that must be maintained?
7. What happens when Mort and Jimmie find a little house with an old couple inside?
8. Why does Dowie Stead go after Jimmie and Mort?
9. Describe the new bill that is created in response to the brothers.
10. What does Dowie find in the schoolteacher's home?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)