Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do McCreadie and Mort argue about?
(a) The African War.
(b) The brothers' murders.
(c) Which direction to head in.
(d) Race relations.
2. What does Jimmie take from the old man's house?
(a) Food and alcohol.
(b) A rifle and some food.
(c) A heavy blanket and clothes.
(d) A shawl, a blanket, and some food.
3. What does Jimmie finally tell Mort in Chapter 11?
(a) Tabidgi has been captured.
(b) He is not related to Mort.
(c) Gilda's baby is not his.
(d) He killed the Newby women.
4. According to the brothers, which is the best day to loot houses?
5. Where is Gilda released from custody?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mort and Jimmie reach by midday in Chapter 11?
2. What time do the brothers arrive at a small house in Chapter 11?
3. What does Mrs. Newby say before she dies?
4. What is mentioned in the newspapers that Jimmie finds?
5. How does Dowie feel about the news that the town has formed a committee?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)