|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jimmie and Mort drop along the way during their escape?
(c) A map.
(d) Jimmie's initiation tooth.
2. After the violence in Chapter 8, what does Jimmie realize?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He is incurable.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is immoral.
3. After Mort dies, how many hours pass before Dowie arrives?
4. What does Jimmie finally tell Mort in Chapter 11?
(a) Gilda's baby is not his.
(b) He is not related to Mort.
(c) Tabidgi has been captured.
(d) He killed the Newby women.
5. Why do Jimmie and Mort carry McCreadie on their backs?
(a) McCreadie has a large thorn stuck in his heel.
(b) McCreadie is very sick.
(c) McCreadie has broken his foot.
(d) McCreadie is in a state of delirium and cannot walk straight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Gilda away?
2. What is Mrs. Healy holding when Jimmie enters the house?
3. What direction are the brothers going in in Chapter 13?
4. Where will Jimmie march to?
5. When Jimmie tells Tabidgi the problem, what does Tabidgi suggest?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)