|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Newby tranced?
(a) His anger and hate for Jimmie are paralyzing him.
(b) He has had too much Rum and Whisky.
(c) He is traumatized from the attack.
(d) He has been injured in the attack.
2. After Jimmie is injured, what does he eat?
(c) A lemon.
(d) A carrot.
3. Who takes Gilda away?
(a) Two Sisters of Mercy.
(b) Dowie Stead.
(c) Mr. Newby.
(d) Rev. Neville.
4. As Jimmie continues his escape, what does he find it hard to believe?
(a) That he has killed the Newbys.
(b) That he has not been caught yet.
(c) That he is so tired.
(d) That it is so cold out.
5. What does Jimmie love doing?
(a) Discovering new trails.
(b) Hunting with his tribesmen.
(c) Walking in the rain.
(d) Living in the forest with his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dowie more indecisive than ever?
2. What do Jimmie and Mort see when they head towards Verona?
3. What does Jimmie finally tell Mort in Chapter 11?
4. Who arrives at the Newby home on Monday morning?
5. How does Mort die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Gilda in Chapter 12?
2. Why does Dowie Stead go after Jimmie and Mort?
3. Why does Jimmie want to kill Miss Graf?
4. Is Jimmie happy to be left alone with Mort?
5. Why do Jimmie and Tabidgi visit the Newby household in Chapter 8?
6. What does Rev. Neville tell his wife in Chapter 10, and why does he tell her this?
7. Why does Jimmie leave Tabidgi behind?
8. What happens when Mort and Jimmie find a little house with an old couple inside?
9. How is McCreadie's health?
10. How does Mort react to the murder of Mrs. Healy and the baby?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)