|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jimmie find some newspapers?
(a) On the side of a road.
(b) In a store.
(c) In a hut.
(d) On a bench.
2. According to Jimmie, why is Tabidgi striking the women?
(a) Out of terror.
(b) Out of spite.
(c) Out of hatred.
(d) Out of loyalty to Jimmie.
3. When does Dowie arrive at the Healy's?
(a) A day after Jimmie and Mort.
(b) An hour after Jimmie and Mort.
(c) The morning after Jimmie and Mort.
(d) A week after Jimmie and Mort.
4. How does the newly passed bill affect Jimmie and Mort?
(a) A reward will be given if they are found dead or alive.
(b) Jimmie and Mort are not allowed on Australian soil.
(c) Jimmie and Mort are considered extremely dangerous.
(d) People have the right to shoot the brothers.
5. What does the old man ask Jimmie and Mort?
(a) If they are the Blacksmith brothers.
(b) If they are travelling salesmen.
(c) If they are in need of shelter.
(d) If they are planning on robbing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do the brothers arrive at a small house in Chapter 11?
2. Who arrives at the Newby home on Monday morning?
3. What does the schoolteacher show the brothers?
4. What is the holy place shaped like?
5. What does Mrs. Newby say before she dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is McCreadie getting along with the brothers?
2. Who is McCreadie?
3. Why does Jimmie attack the women?
4. Why does Jimmie send Gilda and the baby away?
5. What happens at Pilbarra Camp?
6. Why does Jimmie want to kill Miss Graf?
7. What happens to Jimmie while he is wading in a stream?
8. What do the brothers do to trick the men chasing them?
9. How does Mort react to the murder of Mrs. Healy and the baby?
10. How is McCreadie's health?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)