|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmie take from the old man's house?
(a) Food and alcohol.
(b) A rifle and some food.
(c) A shawl, a blanket, and some food.
(d) A heavy blanket and clothes.
2. What does Mort do in the morning in Chapter 11?
(a) Chant and dance.
(b) Hunt for fresh meat.
(c) Walk back to the camp.
(d) Paint his face white.
3. Where will Jimmie march to?
(d) New South Wales.
4. Why do Jimmie and Mort carry McCreadie on their backs?
(a) McCreadie has broken his foot.
(b) McCreadie is very sick.
(c) McCreadie is in a state of delirium and cannot walk straight.
(d) McCreadie has a large thorn stuck in his heel.
5. Whose hut do Jimmie and Mort walk nearly twenty-five miles to reach?
(a) Mullet's hut.
(b) Potter's hut.
(c) Barret's hut.
(d) Swanson's hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence does Dowie find in the schoolteacher's house?
2. What do Jimmie and Mort do after running from the police for one mile?
3. Who answers the door at the Newby's house when Jimmie and Tabidgi visit?
4. According to the brothers, which is the best day to loot houses?
5. According to Jimmie, why is Tabidgi striking the women?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)