|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the holy place shaped like?
(a) A totem pole.
(b) A foot.
(c) A womb.
(d) A star.
2. Where does Jimmie find some newspapers?
(a) On a bench.
(b) In a store.
(c) On the side of a road.
(d) In a hut.
3. What direction are the brothers going in in Chapter 13?
4. Why is Mr. Newby tranced?
(a) He is traumatized from the attack.
(b) His anger and hate for Jimmie are paralyzing him.
(c) He has had too much Rum and Whisky.
(d) He has been injured in the attack.
5. How large are the tallest of the rocks at the initiation site McCreadie shows Jimmie and Mort?
(a) Eight feet tall.
(b) Twenty feet tall.
(c) Twelve feet tall.
(d) Four feet tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jimmie and Mort see when they head towards Verona?
2. Where does Mort carry McCreadie after Jimmie leaves them?
3. After the violent attack on the Newby household, who does NOT flee with Jimmie?
4. When do Jimmie and Mort cross the Divide?
5. What do Jimmie and Mort do after running from the police for one mile?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)