1. Where does The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith take place?
2. What year is it at the beginning of the novel?
3. What is Tabidgi's "white" name?
4. Who has Jimmie Blacksmith married?
A white woman.
5. Where did Jimmie get married?
A Methodist church.
6. What is unique about Jimmie's heritage?
He is half white, half aborigine.
7. What does Jackie Smolders carry with him on his trip to Wallah?
Jimmie's initiation tooth.
8. What tribe does Jimmie belong to?
The Mungindi Tribe.
This section contains 4,140 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)