|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jimmie feel when at the holy place?
(a) Happy and refreshed.
(b) Afraid and confused.
(c) Peaceful and serene.
(d) Disturbed and angry.
2. What do the Blacksmiths have very little of in Chapter 8?
3. Why do Jimmie and Mort carry McCreadie on their backs?
(a) McCreadie is in a state of delirium and cannot walk straight.
(b) McCreadie has a large thorn stuck in his heel.
(c) McCreadie is very sick.
(d) McCreadie has broken his foot.
4. What does Dowie do after the search for Jimmie is over?
(a) Dowie joins the army.
(b) Dowie visits Miss Graf's grave.
(c) Dowie becomes a recluse.
(d) Dowie moves to England.
5. What is Jimmie concerned about telling Mort?
(a) That Jimmie wants to separate.
(b) That Jimmie stole from the Newby home.
(c) That Jimmie killed women.
(d) That they are lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the committee that the town has formed for?
2. Why is Dowie more indecisive than ever?
3. Why is the initiation tooth given to Jimmie?
4. How large are the tallest of the rocks at the initiation site McCreadie shows Jimmie and Mort?
5. Why do Jimmie and Mort ride on cows?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)