|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jimmie and the others carry the dead man from Verona in?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A cart.
(d) A rug,
2. What country is Claude Lewis from?
3. What tribe does Jimmie belong to?
(a) The Mungindi Tribe.
(b) The Wallah Tribe.
(c) The Palbarra Tribe.
(d) The Kaluah Tribe.
4. According to the brothers, which is the best day to loot houses?
5. In Chapter 13, what do Dowie and Dud read an article about?
(a) Racial relations in Australia.
(b) Tabidgi's sentencing.
(c) Jimmie and Mort Blacksmith.
(d) The Boer war.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the convent, for whom is the room Jimmie sleeps in intended?
2. Where does Miss Petra Graf live?
3. Why do Jimmie and Mort carry McCreadie on their backs?
4. What is mentioned in the newspapers that Jimmie finds?
5. Who writes a letter to the Methodist Church Times?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)