|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jimmie disappeared from the camp in 1891, what did his mother think happened to him?
(a) He ran away from home.
(b) He was swallowed by a great lizard.
(c) He was eaten by a boar.
(d) He was taken in by a white family.
2. What is unique about Jimmie's heritage?
(a) He is black but raised by white people.
(b) He is half white, half aborigine.
(c) He is half aborigine, half Chinese.
(d) He is white but raised by aboriginals.
3. Which direction does Jimmie go when he leaves Brentwood?
4. What kinds of blacks does the constable like?
(a) Blacks who can read.
(b) Blacks who are good at math.
(c) Blacks who work hard.
(d) Blacks who show talent.
5. What did Jimmie say he had been doing in his absence?
(a) Catching possums.
(b) Watching the sun set and rise.
(c) Studying the stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the years following his initiation, what does Jimmie question?
2. How deep is the grave that Jimmie digs for the white man?
3. What tribe does Jimmie belong to?
4. What does Jimmie think of Mrs Healy?
5. Why does Jimmie go to Verona?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)