|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Newby give Jimmie when Gilda arrives?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) More blankets and candles.
(c) A raise.
(d) A horse for Gilda to ride on.
2. What does Jimmie think of Mrs Healy?
(a) That she is racist.
(b) That she is ugly inside and out.
(c) That she is an ideal land-owner's wife.
(d) That she is a good listener.
3. Why does Jimmy go with the Nevilles?
(a) Jimmie wants to distance himself from his family.
(b) The Nevilles are like family to Jimmie.
(c) Jimmie has nowhere else to go.
(d) Jimmie thinks the job might improve his status.
4. Where is the church overseen by Rev. Neville?
5. What does Jimmie go to the Department on Agriculture for?
(a) To get a leaflet about wood.
(b) To apply for a job.
(c) To submit a work permit.
(d) To complain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the postmaster's son reveal to Jimmie and the constable?
2. What did Jimmie say he had been doing in his absence?
3. What year do Jimmie and Mort return to Brentwood?
4. What country is Claude Lewis from?
5. Who kills a white man in Verona?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)