|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jimmie disappeared from the camp in 1891, what did his mother think happened to him?
(a) He was swallowed by a great lizard.
(b) He was taken in by a white family.
(c) He was eaten by a boar.
(d) He ran away from home.
2. Where is the church overseen by Rev. Neville?
3. What tribe does Jimmie belong to?
(a) The Wallah Tribe.
(b) The Mungindi Tribe.
(c) The Kaluah Tribe.
(d) The Palbarra Tribe.
4. What document does Healy withhold when Jimmie finishes the fence?
(a) A work reference.
(b) A receipt.
(c) A bus ticket.
(d) A cheque.
5. What does Farrell give Jimmie after he helps Farrell find Harry Edwards?
(a) A case of chewing tobacco.
(b) A small portion of a reward.
(c) A recommendation.
(d) A beating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lewis not trust?
2. In the years following his initiation, what does Jimmie question?
3. In which direction do Jimmie and the others flee after the attack?
4. Where do Dowie and Dud go after reading the article?
5. What does Mr. Hyberry do before the day of a hanging?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)