1. Where does The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith take place?
(a) New Zealand.
2. What year is it at the beginning of the novel?
3. What is Tabidgi's "white" name?
(a) Albert Finnie.
(b) Jackie Smolders.
(c) Robert Kent.
(d) Freddie Munch.
4. Who has Jimmie Blacksmith married?
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) An aborigine woman.
(c) A white woman.
(d) A distant cousin.
5. Where did Jimmie get married?
(a) In the forest.
(b) A Catholic church.
(c) An Anglican church.
(d) A Methodist church.
6. What is unique about Jimmie's heritage?
(a) He is white but raised by aboriginals.
(b) He is black but raised by white people.
(c) He is half white, half aborigine.
(d) He is half aborigine, half Chinese.
7. What does Jackie Smolders carry with him on his trip to Wallah?
(a) Jimmie's initiation tooth.
(b) A magic twig.
(c) A lock of Jimmie's hair.
(d) A bag of Jimmie's belongings.
8. What tribe does Jimmie belong to?
(a) The Palbarra Tribe.
(b) The Kaluah Tribe.
(c) The Wallah Tribe.
(d) The Mungindi Tribe.
This section contains 4,140 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)