• It is summer of the year 1900 in Australia.
• Tabidgi, aka Jackie Smoulders learns that his nephew Jimmie married a white woman.
• Jackie sets out with Jimmie's initiation tooth in order to save him from his marriage.
• We learn that Jimmie disappeared from home for weeks during his initiation in 1891.
• The year is 1894 and Rev. and Mrs. Neville invite Jimmie to be their servant.
• Jimmie sees a girl in Muswellbrook and falls instantly in love.
• Jimmie spends a night out with his relative Wongee Tom and is arrested.
• Jimmie decides that owning property is key to improving his life.
• Jimmie leaves the Neville home and looks for a job.
• Jimmie gets hired by a farmer, Healy, to build a fence.
• Jimmie attends a party in Verona.
• Jimmie sees Mrs. Healy and thinks that she would make the ideal landowner's wife.
• Jimmie finishes the Healy's fence early...
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)