|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how many days does Garner Goodman call an end to the marker analysis project?
2. Who actually came to visit Sam shortly after Adam left?
(a) Clovis Brazelton.
(b) Rollie Wedge.
(c) Jeremiah Dogan.
(d) Garner Goodman.
3. How many Eskimo pie ice cream desserts does Sam consume for his last dinner?
4. Who is the state executioner?
(a) Steve Roxburgh.
(b) Hez Kerry.
(c) Daniel Rosen.
(d) Bill Monday.
5. Who does Sam insist leave the premises?
6. What is Adam's news for Lee when they finally see each other?
(a) He is going to work for Hez Kerry at Kerry's organization.
(b) He is going to practice death penalty litigation.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) He is resigning from Kravitz and Bane.
7. How many journalists does the law allow to be present at the execution?
8. Who, that Adam knows, is also friends with the Governor?
(a) Marvin Kramer.
(b) Garner Goodman.
(c) Rollie Wedge.
(d) Sam Cayhall.
9. Where is Adam needed, causing the meeting that he has to be cut short?
10. This news of resurfacing of someone (or others) means what for Adam?
11. On what morning does the prison warden wake up with chest pain?
12. Who does Adam find a note from on the counter when he arrives home?
(a) Garner Goodman.
(b) Ku Klux Klan.
(c) Rollie Wedge.
13. What state is Carmen from?
14. Who chooses the journalists names randomly from a bucket to be present at Sam's execution?
(c) Dr. Swinn.
15. Who is Quince Lincoln?
(a) Father of Eddie's childhood best friend.
(c) Eddie's childhood best friend.
(d) Ku Klux Klan member.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sam enjoy a visit from shortly before his execution?
2. With what is going on, who is likely to resurface in the next few weeks?
3. Who is John Bryan Glass?
4. At what time is Adam called about Lee?
5. What courts has Adam petitioned for Sam?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)