|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Eskimo pie ice cream desserts does Sam consume for his last dinner?
2. Prior to his execution, why is Sam monitored for 24 hours a day?
(b) No reason.
3. Who, that Adam knows, is also friends with the Governor?
(a) Marvin Kramer.
(b) Rollie Wedge.
(c) Garner Goodman.
(d) Sam Cayhall.
4. What does Sam do in his cell before his execution?
(a) Write apology letters.
(d) Speak with Adam.
5. After how many days does Garner Goodman call an end to the marker analysis project?
6. Who comes to visit Sam for the first time?
(a) Jeremiah Dogan.
(b) Governor McAllister.
(d) Phelps Booth.
7. Who is Mr. Olander?
(a) Supreme Court Secretary.
(b) Supreme Court Judge.
(c) Supreme Court Security Officer.
(d) Supreme Court's Death Clerk.
8. Who is Adam's unexpected visitor while he is working on another petition?
(a) Wyn Lettner.
(b) David McAllister.
(c) Steve Roxburgh.
(d) Garner Goodman.
9. Who has Adam NOT been interested in meeting, but is forced to do so?
(b) Jeremiah Dogan.
(c) Bill Monday.
10. What is Mr. Olander's professional opinion about Sam?
(a) Sam has run out of options.
(b) Sam should appeal again.
(c) Sam should plead for forgiveness.
(d) Sam should give in and ask the governor for clemency.
11. What does the Governor have to gain through Sam's clemency?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) Decreased ratings.
(c) Press time.
(d) Improved ratings.
12. How many days is it before Lee emerges from her alcoholic binge, refreshed and sober again?
13. Where does Lee find Adam after Sam's execution?
(a) Clanton cemetery.
(b) Parchman Prison.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) His office.
14. Who is the state executioner?
(a) Bill Monday.
(b) Daniel Rosen.
(c) Steve Roxburgh.
(d) Hez Kerry.
15. On what morning does the prison warden wake up with chest pain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Overall, how does Sam appear to Adam?
2. Who testifies at the mental incompetence hearing?
3. How long does Adam stay away from Sam when he and Lee return from their weekend trip?
4. Who has Adam asked for assistance from as he moves forward with some ideas?
5. What courts has Adam petitioned for Sam?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)