|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is quick to discover Adam visiting Sam at the prison, as well as their relationship?
(a) Other inmates.
2. Adam wonders how his family could be so what?
3. How is Adam Hall related to Sam Cayhall?
(a) Great grandson.
4. When Sam finally emerges to see Adam, what is his stare like?
5. What does Lee do for a living?
(b) Stay at home mom.
6. Who is considered a legend by the media?
(a) Emmitt Wycoff.
(b) Adam Hall.
(c) Sam Cayhall.
(d) E. Garner Goodman.
7. How many children do Marvin and his wife have?
8. Who 'stakes out' the Kravitz and Bane law offices, as well as Lee's place of employment?
(a) David Rosen.
(b) E. Garner Goodman.
(c) Rollie Wedge.
(d) Jeremiah Dogan.
9. Adam meets with Sam and shares that he and Wyn Lettner believe Sam had a what?
10. Who is Lee's husband?
(a) Adam Hall.
(b) Phelps Booth.
(c) Rollie Wedge.
(d) Wyn Lettner.
11. What does Sam continually insult?
(a) The judicial system.
(c) His children.
(d) Kravitz and Bane law firm.
12. What may happen to Adam because of NOT disclosing his birth name?
(b) No answers are correct.
13. What is the name of the prison where Sam is at?
14. Adam's name was never originally Adam. What was his legal name before it was changed?
15. When Adam first meets with his grandfather in prison, how does Adam feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is 'The Imperial Wizard" of the Ku Klux Klan?
2. In the United States, how big is the law firm of Kravitz and Bane?
3. How many members in the Ku Klux Klan are responsible for bombing the office building?
4. Sam Cayhall has been represented by Kravitz and Bane for how long?
5. What is the Auburn House?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)