|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lee's son decide to live permanently?
2. How does Sam handle seeing if Adam is smart and capable enough to handle the case?
(a) He agrees to see Adam.
(b) By speaking to Adam.
(c) He quizzes Adam.
(d) He reads Adam.
3. What time does Adam arrive to see Sam at the prison the day after their initial meeting?
(a) 9:30 AM.
(b) 10:30 AM.
(c) 8:30 AM.
(d) 11:30 AM.
4. How is Adam Hall related to Sam Cayhall?
(a) Great grandson.
5. What does the Death Row building lack?
(c) Air conditioning.
6. Who is Sam Cayhall's lawyer?
(a) Rollie Wedge.
(b) Clovis Brazelton.
(c) Jeremiah Dogan.
(d) Marvin Kramer.
7. When Sam finally emerges to see Adam, what is his stare like?
8. Who assures Adam that he can appease Rosen?
9. When does Adam file the petition about the gas chamber in court?
(a) Monday morning.
(b) Tuesday morning.
(c) Tuesday afternoon.
(d) Monday afternoon.
10. What type of schools does Walt attend?
(d) Pack 10.
11. Where was Adam Hall raised until he was three-years-old?
12. What do the younger inmates on death row look to Sam for?
13. Who has Rosen spent the week scheduling a meeting with about Adam?
(a) Personnel Committee.
(b) Memphis Office.
(c) Human Resources.
(d) Chicago Office.
14. The prison has so many units; how must one get between them?
15. Where do Marvin Kramer and his family live?
(a) Greenville, Alabama.
(b) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(c) Greenville, Mississippi.
(d) Greenville, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the reporter that Sam agrees to meet with 'off the record'?
2. Who 'stakes out' the Kravitz and Bane law offices, as well as Lee's place of employment?
3. In their meeting, what does Sam make clear to Adam?
4. Where does Lee work?
5. As a retaliation measure, whose office does the Ku Klux Klan bomb?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)