|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Marvin Kramer and his family live?
(a) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(b) Greenville, Alabama.
(c) Greenville, Georgia.
(d) Greenville, Mississippi.
2. What does Kramer lose as a result of the office bombing?
3. What has been created in the place of Marvin Kramer's office?
(a) Another office.
(b) A park.
(d) A memorial.
4. As a retaliation measure, whose office does the Ku Klux Klan bomb?
(a) Marvin Kramer.
(b) Rollie Wedge.
(c) Jeremiah Dogan.
(d) Sam Cayhall.
5. Who has Rosen spent the week scheduling a meeting with about Adam?
(a) Human Resources.
(b) Memphis Office.
(c) Personnel Committee.
(d) Chicago Office.
6. After the separation from his wife, where does Marvin go?
(a) Mental hospital.
(b) Ku Klux Klan.
7. At the meeting with Adam, what does Sam give him?
(c) Cold shoulder.
(d) Legal agreement.
8. Who is Lee's husband?
(a) Wyn Lettner.
(b) Phelps Booth.
(c) Rollie Wedge.
(d) Adam Hall.
9. Through his time on death row, Sam has developed _____________________ of an unlikely sort.
10. When Adam first meets with his grandfather in prison, how does Adam feel?
11. Of what religious descent is Marvin Kramer?
12. What type of schools does Walt attend?
(d) Pack 10.
13. What does the Death Row building lack?
(d) Air conditioning.
14. What does Sam continually insult?
(a) His children.
(b) Kravitz and Bane law firm.
(d) The judicial system.
15. With the exception of the maximum security unit, how does the rest of the prison appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the stipulations put in the contract by Sam is that Adam cannot talk to whom?
2. What member of the Ku Klux Klan is the follow-through man, planning the entrance and exit strategy as well as staking out the area?
3. How is Adam Hall related to Sam Cayhall?
4. Adam meets with Judge Slattery and a group of people, one of whom is the Governor of Mississippi. Who is the Governor of Mississippi?
5. Adam's name was never originally Adam. What was his legal name before it was changed?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)