|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is the law firm of Kravitz and Bane located?
2. Who is quick to discover Adam visiting Sam at the prison, as well as their relationship?
(a) Other inmates.
3. Who is the Ku Klux Klan member who planned the bombing?
(a) Clovis Brazelton.
(b) Sam Cayhall.
(c) Rollie Wedge.
(d) Jeremiah Dogans.
4. Of what religious descent is Marvin Kramer?
5. When Sam finally emerges to see Adam, what is his stare like?
6. Lee is a functioning _______________, a result of her painful upbringing.
(d) Drug addict.
7. At the beginning of 'The Chamber', how old is Adam Hall?
8. What does the Death Row building lack?
(b) Air conditioning.
9. Where does Lee's son decide to live permanently?
10. What is the Death Row building surrounded by?
(a) Razor wire.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Tall fences.
(d) Double gates.
11. What member of the Ku Klux Klan is the follow-through man, planning the entrance and exit strategy as well as staking out the area?
(a) Sam Cayhall.
(b) Rollie Wedge.
(c) Jeremiah Dogans.
(d) Clovis Brazelton.
12. What type of schools does Walt attend?
(d) Pack 10.
13. In the United States, how big is the law firm of Kravitz and Bane?
(a) Fifth largest.
(c) Third largest.
(d) Fourth largest.
14. What has been created in the place of Marvin Kramer's office?
(a) Another office.
(b) A park.
(c) A memorial.
15. Who assures Adam that he can appease Rosen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What coincides with Adam's visit at the prison?
2. Who is considered a legend by the media?
3. Where has Garner Goodman been assisting Adam by writing a petition arguing that the gas chamber is inappropriate?
4. 'Lifted the stay' refers to nothing remaining in the way of what?
5. Who are Adam Hall's parents?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)