|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prison where Sam is at?
2. When Kramer returns from schooling, who does he represent as a lawyer?
3. Where has Adam's petition already been forwarded to?
(a) Supreme court.
(c) Circuit court.
(d) Federal court.
4. Who 'stakes out' the Kravitz and Bane law offices, as well as Lee's place of employment?
(a) E. Garner Goodman.
(b) David Rosen.
(c) Jeremiah Dogan.
(d) Rollie Wedge.
5. What is Adam's parents' relationship like?
6. Sam is considered what on death row?
(b) Lawyer consultant.
(c) Head inmate.
7. When does Adam interview Wyn Lettner?
(a) Saturday and Sunday.
8. When Sam finally emerges to see Adam, what is his stare like?
9. With the exception of the maximum security unit, how does the rest of the prison appear?
10. How much time is Sam given outside his cell in a day?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Ninety minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
11. Who does Adam learn of Sam Cayhall's death from after his father's death?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His uncle.
12. Who is 'The Imperial Wizard" of the Ku Klux Klan?
(a) Sam Cayhall.
(b) Jeremiah Dogans.
(c) Clovis Brazelton.
(d) Rollie Wedge.
13. Through his time on death row, Sam has developed _____________________ of an unlikely sort.
14. After a day of questions and answers, Sam becomes what?
15. How is Adam Hall related to Sam Cayhall?
(c) Great grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee managed to live a fulfilling life despite her family's past. Whose shameful past does she hide?
2. Where was Adam Hall raised until he was three-years-old?
3. How many children does Sam Cayhall have?
4. How many trials does it take to convict Sam Cayhall of murder?
5. Of what religious descent is Marvin Kramer?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)