|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the meeting with Adam and Judge Slattery is the Attorney General of Mississippi. Who is the Attorney General?
(a) Steve Roxburgh.
(b) Daniel Rosen.
(c) David McAllister.
(d) E. Garner Goodman.
2. What is Mr. Olander's professional opinion about Sam?
(a) Sam has run out of options.
(b) Sam should give in and ask the governor for clemency.
(c) Sam should plead for forgiveness.
(d) Sam should appeal again.
3. Who provides another complication to Adam with his arrival in the United States?
(a) Jeremiah Dogan.
(b) E. Garner Goodman.
(c) Rollie Wedge.
(d) David McAllister.
4. How does Lee find her work?
(a) All answers are correct.
5. What does the Governor have to gain through Sam's clemency?
(a) Press time.
(b) Improved ratings.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) Decreased ratings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to terms with his family history?
2. How is Adam Hall related to Sam Cayhall?
3. When Adam first meets with his grandfather in prison, how does Adam feel?
4. After age three, where does Adam's family relocate?
5. With what is going on, who is likely to resurface in the next few weeks?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)