|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lee's son's name?
2. Why is the place where Lee and Adam spent a weekend together at the beginning of Chapters 26-29 important to Lee?
(a) Where Lee went to school.
(b) Family memories.
(d) Vacation memories.
3. What does Governor McAllister have done in an effort to communicate with the voters?
(a) Install phone lines.
(b) Open a policy for written correspondence.
(c) Talk radio appearances.
(d) Open an email address.
4. How is Sam meant to be portrayed by Grisham?
5. What Circuit Court of Appeals does Adam hear word from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Adam when he learns of Sam Cayhall's existence, after his father's death?
2. Adam meets with Judge Slattery and a group of people, one of whom is the Governor of Mississippi. Who is the Governor of Mississippi?
3. At the meeting with Adam and Judge Slattery is the Attorney General of Mississippi. Who is the Attorney General?
4. Where has Garner Goodman been assisting Adam by writing a petition arguing that the gas chamber is inappropriate?
5. Who encourages Lee's son to participate in sports?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)