|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Olander's professional opinion about Sam?
(a) Sam has run out of options.
(b) Sam should appeal again.
(c) Sam should give in and ask the governor for clemency.
(d) Sam should plead for forgiveness.
2. What type of schools does Walt attend?
(c) Pack 10.
3. Adam meets with Judge Slattery and a group of people, one of whom is the Governor of Mississippi. Who is the Governor of Mississippi?
(a) E. Garner Goodman.
(b) Daniel Rosen.
(c) David McAllister.
(d) Steve Roxburgh.
4. Where does Adam drive to when he leaves the prison?
5. Who 'stakes out' the Kravitz and Bane law offices, as well as Lee's place of employment?
(a) David Rosen.
(b) Rollie Wedge.
(c) Jeremiah Dogan.
(d) E. Garner Goodman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to Adam being present for a visit, Sam is hoping to be able to do what he missed. Who makes the decision regarding whether Sam can make it up?
2. What does Sam review regularly while in prison?
3. When Kramer returns from schooling, who does he represent as a lawyer?
4. Who has Adam, Garner, and others underestimated?
5. Adam wonders how his family could be so what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)