|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sam think came to visit him shortly after Adam left Sam?
2. What does the Death Row building lack?
(b) Air conditioning.
3. Who is the one person who could stop Sam's execution?
(a) Adam Hall.
(b) Rollie Wedge.
(c) Walt Booth.
(d) Phelps Booth.
4. How does Sam handle seeing if Adam is smart and capable enough to handle the case?
(a) He quizzes Adam.
(b) By speaking to Adam.
(c) He agrees to see Adam.
(d) He reads Adam.
5. What has been created in the place of Marvin Kramer's office?
(b) Another office.
(c) A memorial.
(d) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Sam prefer to die rather than glorify his behavior?
2. David McAllister wishes to speak to Adam about the possibility of _____________ with Sam's case.
3. With what is going on, who is likely to resurface in the next few weeks?
4. McAllister says that if they can secure Sam's alleged accomplice, he would agree to what?
5. After negotiations, Sam and Adam reach a legal agreement of what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)