|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This news of resurfacing of someone (or others) means what for Adam?
2. What does the Governor have to gain through Sam's clemency?
(a) Decreased ratings.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) Improved ratings.
(d) Press time.
3. Who does Sam enjoy a visit from shortly before his execution?
4. How long does Adam stay away from Sam when he and Lee return from their weekend trip?
(a) One week.
(b) Six days.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Five days.
5. At what age is Lee's son sent away to boarding school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what religious descent is Marvin Kramer?
2. With the exception of the maximum security unit, how does the rest of the prison appear?
3. Sam is considered what on death row?
4. What does Sam do in his cell before his execution?
5. What time does Adam arrive to see Sam at the prison the day after their initial meeting?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)