|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the meeting with Adam and Judge Slattery is the Attorney General of Mississippi. Who is the Attorney General?
(a) Steve Roxburgh.
(b) Daniel Rosen.
(c) David McAllister.
(d) E. Garner Goodman.
2. What does Sam do in his cell before his execution?
(c) Write apology letters.
(d) Speak with Adam.
3. Who is the new prison chaplain?
(a) Philip Naifeh.
(b) Phelps Booth.
(c) Ralph Griffin.
(d) George Nugent.
4. Who is the managing partner of the Memphis Branch at Kravitz and Bane?
(a) Todd Marks.
(b) E. Garner Goodman.
(c) Emmitt Wycoff.
(d) Baker Cooley.
5. What does McAllister find out through his effort to communicate with voters?
(a) In favor of giving Sam clemency.
(b) Not in favor of the death penalty.
(c) In favor of the death penalty.
(d) In favor of not giving Sam clemency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of her husband, what did Lee come into?
2. After negotiations, Sam and Adam reach a legal agreement of what?
3. What brand of cigarettes does Sam chain smoke?
4. Who calls Adam early in the morning about Lee?
5. Where do Marvin Kramer and his family live?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)