|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date is planned for Sam Cayhall's death?
(a) September 9.
(b) August 9.
(c) August 12.
(d) August 8.
2. McAllister says that if they can secure Sam's alleged accomplice, he would agree to what?
(d) An appeal.
3. How does the prison itself appear to Adam?
4. Who is the prison warden?
(a) George Nugent.
(b) Philip Naifeh.
(c) Phelps Booth.
(d) Ralph Griffin.
5. Sam is considered what on death row?
(a) Head inmate.
(b) Lawyer consultant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Adam early in the morning about Lee?
2. What coincides with Adam's visit at the prison?
3. What kind of home did Adam grow up in?
4. How long does Adam stay away from Sam when he and Lee return from their weekend trip?
5. Where does Lee's son decide to live permanently?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)