|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What coincides with Adam's visit at the prison?
(a) Sam's visit with another person.
(b) Sam's recreational time.
(c) Sam's lunch.
(d) Sam's breakfast.
2. Who does Sam Cayhall fire at Kravitz and Bane?
(a) Adam Hall.
(b) E. Garner Goodman.
(c) Clovis Brazelton.
(d) Daniel Rosen.
3. How does the prison itself appear to Adam?
4. What do the younger inmates on death row look to Sam for?
5. Where do Marvin Kramer and his family live?
(a) Greenville, Mississippi.
(b) Greenville, Alabama.
(c) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(d) Greenville, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does the bomb detonate?
2. Who is considered a legend by the media?
3. How is Sam meant to be portrayed by Grisham?
4. Where does it say that Marvin Kramer attended the well-known schools?
5. Why is the managing partner at the Memphis Branch at Kravitz and Bane reluctant to help Adam?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)