|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brand of cigarettes does Sam chain smoke?
2. Who is the new prison chaplain?
(a) Philip Naifeh.
(b) Ralph Griffin.
(c) Phelps Booth.
(d) George Nugent.
3. After a day of questions and answers, Sam becomes what?
4. What courts has Adam petitioned for Sam?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Fifth Circuit.
(c) Mississippi Supreme Court.
(d) United States Supreme Court.
5. When Adam first meets with his grandfather in prison, how does Adam feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sam handle seeing if Adam is smart and capable enough to handle the case?
2. What is the prison itself settled between?
3. How does the prison itself appear to Adam?
4. The prison has so many units; how must one get between them?
5. When does Adam interview Wyn Lettner?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)