|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor have to gain through Sam's clemency?
(a) Decreased ratings.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) Improved ratings.
(d) Press time.
2. When does Adam interview Wyn Lettner?
(a) Saturday and Sunday.
3. With the exception of the maximum security unit, how does the rest of the prison appear?
4. What is the prison itself settled between?
(a) Wheat and cotton fields.
(b) Soybean and cotton fields.
(c) Soybean and corn fields.
(d) Soybean and wheat fields.
5. The prison has so many units; how must one get between them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam continually insult?
2. What is the Death Row building surrounded by?
3. What has been created in the place of Marvin Kramer's office?
4. Who is the assistant superintendent at Parchman Prison?
5. Where does Adam drive to when he leaves the prison?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)