|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Adam early in the morning about Lee?
(b) Phelps Booth.
(c) Detox Center.
(d) Auburn House.
2. Who is Adam's boss back at the Chicago office?
(a) Todd Marks.
(b) E. Garner Goodman.
(c) Emmitt Wycoff.
(d) Baker Cooley.
3. Who is the assistant superintendent at Parchman Prison?
(a) Phelps Booth.
(b) Philip Naifeh.
(c) Ralph Griffin.
(d) George Nugent.
4. David McAllister wishes to speak to Adam about the possibility of _____________ with Sam's case.
5. Who assures Adam that he can appease Rosen?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Adam file the petition about the gas chamber in court?
2. When does Adam interview Wyn Lettner?
3. What does Sam accept from the prison chaplain?
4. Where has Garner Goodman been assisting Adam by writing a petition arguing that the gas chamber is inappropriate?
5. What does the Death Row building lack?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)