|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack try to talk to about his nightmare?
2. In Chapter 7, where do Julie and Derek go after dinner?
(b) To a club.
(c) To a movie.
(d) To her bedroom.
3. Who tries to lighten the conversation in the pool hall when someone gets upset?
(a) Chas, Derek, and Greg.
(b) Chas and Greg.
(d) Jack and Derek.
4. Why do the girls dress up Tom?
(a) To trick Jack.
(b) To teach him a lesson.
(c) Julie thinks it will make him happy.
(d) Just to harass him.
5. Who walks in on Jack and Julie as they are naked in Tom's room?
6. After his mother's death, what does Jack do each morning and afternoon?
(a) Steals from the shops.
(d) Plays strip poker.
7. Who is Julie holding when Jack returns from the pool hall?
(c) Jack's dog.
8. Who applies the seal to the trunk?
9. Who says Jack should be locked up?
(b) Jack himself.
10. What awakens Jack after his disappointing visit to the shops?
(a) Sue and Julie's laughter.
(b) Tom's crying.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) Mother's voice calling to him.
11. What does Tom wear while the others prepare dinner?
(a) Jack's hat.
(b) Sue's skirt.
(c) Julie's bikini.
(d) His pajamas.
12. Who does Julie say is a mama's boy?
13. What does Derek drive?
(a) A sports car.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A sensible sedan.
(d) A van.
14. What object is the focus of Jack's nightmares?
(b) Cement bag.
15. Who is watching Julie and Jack have sexual intercourse?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, Julie and Jack are talking in Tom's room. Jack wants to run. What does Julie notice?
2. At what age did Derek start playing pool at his favorite hall?
3. What does Julie encourage Jack to put in his mouth when they are hugging in Tom's room?
4. In Chapter 9, how is Tom acting?
5. Who feels sick and wants to leave the pool hall?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)