|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the girls dress up Tom?
(a) To trick Jack.
(b) Julie thinks it will make him happy.
(c) To teach him a lesson.
(d) Just to harass him.
2. Who does Jack almost hit in the back of the head when arguing during dinner in Chapter 9?
3. Why don't Tom's friends tease him about what he is wearing while the other siblings prepare dinner?
(a) He will hit them if they do.
(b) They all want to dress up too.
(c) They are afraid Jack will hit them if they do.
(d) He is pretending to be Julie.
4. In Chapter 9, how is Tom acting?
(a) Like a baby.
(b) Like a girl.
(c) Like an old man.
(d) Like an old woman.
5. What does Jack try to pull off of Tom at dinner one night in Chapter 9?
(a) His dress.
(b) A bib.
(c) A wig.
(d) His father's glasses.
6. What does Tom wear while the others prepare dinner?
(a) Jack's hat.
(b) His pajamas.
(c) Sue's skirt.
(d) Julie's bikini.
7. In his nightmare, what is Jack doing while Mother is talking?
8. What does Sue's diary say about Jack?
(a) She admires him.
(b) He is violent and dirty.
(c) She doesn't understand him.
(d) He is the best brother a girl could have.
9. What do the siblings hear at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Footsteps on the stairs.
(c) Voices in their heads.
(d) Mother's voice.
10. In Chapter 10, Julie and Jack are talking in Tom's room. Jack wants to run. What does Julie notice?
(a) Jack's bruise.
(b) Jack's erection.
(c) Jack's odor.
(d) Jack's acne.
11. After Mother's body is hidden, who begins writing to Mother?
12. Who told Tom Mother's whereabouts?
13. Who raves about Derek after his dinner visit in Chapter 7?
14. Who does Julie confide in about her all night dates with Derek?
(c) A friend from school.
15. What makes Jack smile after being punched?
(a) Julie's tanned breasts.
(b) Tom's jealousy.
(c) Sue's affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where do Julie and Derek go after dinner?
2. Where is Jack's mother in his nightmare?
3. What do Jack, Julie, and Tom go buy?
4. What is Tom wearing while Sue and Julie laugh?
5. Who calls for Julie when she is having sex with Jack?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)