|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Tom Mother's whereabouts?
2. Who sees Jack slam an object when he takes an angry walk through the garden?
3. What does Sue's diary say about Jack?
(a) He is violent and dirty.
(b) She doesn't understand him.
(c) He is the best brother a girl could have.
(d) She admires him.
4. What disease does Jack fear he has?
(a) Macular degeneration.
5. What does Derek do before leaving the house in Chapter 10?
(a) Breaks up the concrete.
(b) Forces sex with Julie.
(c) Has sex with Sue.
(d) Hits Sue.
6. Who is the first to see that one of the siblings is writing to their dead Mother?
7. What is Tom wearing when Derek arrives in Chapter 7?
(a) A wig and a dress.
(b) His pajamas.
(c) Father's hat.
(d) Mother's bra.
8. Who was tied to a brass cot two years ago when their parents left them alone for a short while?
9. In Chapter 7, where do Julie and Derek go after dinner?
(a) To a club.
(b) To a movie.
(c) To her bedroom.
10. What do Jack, Julie, and Tom go buy?
(a) Air fresheners.
(d) A packet of cement.
11. Who does Jack try to talk to about his nightmare?
12. Who walks in on Jack and Julie as they are naked in Tom's room?
13. Who is Julie holding when Jack returns from the pool hall?
(b) Jack's dog.
14. What does Tom wear while the others prepare dinner?
(a) Julie's bikini.
(b) His pajamas.
(c) Jack's hat.
(d) Sue's skirt.
15. Where does Derek take Jack to play?
(b) Chas' .
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the girls dress up Tom?
2. How old is Derek?
3. After the trunk is sealed, what do the children make?
4. Who calls for Julie when she is having sex with Jack?
5. In Chapter 9, how is Tom acting?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)