|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists on sealing the trunk?
2. Where is Jack's acne spreading?
(a) To his groin area.
(b) To his back.
(c) To his neck.
(d) To his ears.
3. After his mother's death, what does Jack do each morning and afternoon?
(a) Plays strip poker.
(c) Steals from the shops.
4. What does Tom wear while the others prepare dinner?
(a) Jack's hat.
(b) His pajamas.
(c) Sue's skirt.
(d) Julie's bikini.
5. Who is watching Julie and Jack have sexual intercourse?
6. How old is Derek?
7. Who does Derek tell Jack that he (Jack) is like?
8. What disease does Jack fear he has?
(b) Macular degeneration.
9. What does the woman Jack runs into in the shops think of him?
(a) That he is lost.
(b) That he is a girl.
(c) That he is adorable.
(d) That he is homeless.
10. Who told Tom Mother's whereabouts?
11. What does Julie say is dead in the basement?
(a) A nest of rats.
(b) A squirrel.
(d) A dog.
12. What fills the house within a week after Mother dies?
13. Who sees Jack slam an object when he takes an angry walk through the garden?
14. What does Sue's diary say about Jack?
(a) She doesn't understand him.
(b) He is the best brother a girl could have.
(c) She admires him.
(d) He is violent and dirty.
15. Who raves about Derek after his dinner visit in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom wearing while Sue and Julie laugh?
2. What does Julie encourage Jack to put in his mouth when they are hugging in Tom's room?
3. Where is Jack's mother in his nightmare?
4. How does Julie say she mentally feels when she goes into the cellar?
5. What is Tom wearing when Derek arrives in Chapter 7?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)