|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Derek tell Jack that he (Jack) is like?
2. What does Jack try to pull off of Tom at dinner one night in Chapter 9?
(a) A wig.
(b) A bib.
(c) His dress.
(d) His father's glasses.
3. What do the men deliver to Jack's house?
4. Who tries to lighten the conversation in the pool hall when someone gets upset?
(a) Chas, Derek, and Greg.
(c) Chas and Greg.
(d) Jack and Derek.
5. What positive effect does the smell of Jack's hands have?
(a) He learns the positive effects of cleaning house.
(b) The mint store is making profits.
(c) He learns to enjoy candles.
(d) He begins to clean himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack want to read his book?
2. Which child is not told upon arriving home from school that Mother is dead?
3. Where do Jack and Julie put Mother's body?
4. What does Derek initially think is the cause of the smell in Jack's house?
5. After Mother's body is hidden, who begins writing to Mother?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)