|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator see at breakfast in the prison?
2. What do they see along the road and head for?
(a) Reneau's truck
(b) two horses
(c) an unattended ambulance
(d) Wil's jeep
3. To what point in his life does the priest take the narrator to teach him about his control drama?
(a) his arrival in Peru
(b) his university days
(c) his childhood
(d) the meeting with Charlene
4. After meeting Father Carl at Machu Picchu, why does the narrator remain there when the priest goes home?
(a) to visit with Julia and Rolando
(b) to wait for Wil
(c) to experience the energies of the place
(d) to give the priests time to catch up
5. What does Father Sanchez begin to explain to the narrator?
(a) how to escape to Paraguay
(b) the Seventh Insight
(c) what happened with Cardinal Sebastian
(d) where to find Wil
Short Answer Questions
1. Late at night, what does Julia discuss with the narrator?
2. Who does the narrator meet in a restaurant?
3. Where is the narrator taken after meeting the man on the road?
4. What does Father Sanchez do when the narrator says he did not really speak to Rolando?
5. Why does Julia's suggestion anger Marjorie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Julia advise against Marjorie's going on to Iquitos?
2. Relate what happens when gunfire erupts in the village of Cula.
3. Explain how the Eighth Insight helps Julia understand what is going on between the narrator and Marjorie.
4. What takes place after spending the night at Juan Hinton's house?
5. How will Father Carl help the narrator?
6. Describe the narrator's first attempt at using the Eighth Insight.
7. How does the narrator learn to use the Sixth Insight?
8. Explain how the narrator is arrested and the coincidence of his cell mate.
9. What are the thoughts going through the narrator's mind at Father Carl's cabin?
10. How does Father Sanchez begin explaining the Seventh Insight to the narrator?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)