|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia see in the relationship between the narrator and Marjorie?
(a) eventual power struggles
(b) dependence based on gratitude and not love
(c) a happy future at a later time
(d) doubt and uncertainty
2. Where is the narrator taken?
(a) to Viciente Lodge
(b) to prison
(c) to Father Carl's house
(d) back to the mission
3. In what section does the Manuscript deal with control drama in response to a situation?
(a) Fifty Insight
(b) Sixth Insight
(c) all Insights
(d) Ninth Insight
4. Where does the narrator find Marjorie?
(a) in the exercise yard
(b) at breakfast the next day
(c) in the backseat of a Jeep
(d) waiting in Father costous' office
5. How does Father Sanchez label the narrator's control drama?
(a) as an interrogator
(b) as an intimidator
(c) as aloof
(d) as a poor me
Short Answer Questions
1. What is characteristic of an aloof drama person?
2. What does Father Sanchez begin to explain to the narrator?
3. How does Father Sanchez categorize the narrator's behavior?
4. What suddenly happens as the narrator walks toward Marjorie?
5. What will enable the narrator and Marjorie to make a good relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Marjorie gets arrested.
2. Describe how the conversation turns back at Father Carl's house.
3. Describe the coincidences that follow the narrator's choice of forks in the road.
4. Describe the narrator's first attempt at using the Eighth Insight.
5. Comment on the narrator's out of body experience.
6. What are the thoughts going through the narrator's mind at Father Carl's cabin?
7. Describe the priest's instruction to experience the Fifth Insight.
8. Explain how the narrator is arrested and the coincidence of his cell mate.
9. What takes place after spending the night at Juan Hinton's house?
10. Mention something about the warning Pablo gives the narrator before he is taken to see Cardinal Sebastian.
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)