|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Struggle for Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson James say he wants to find?
(a) the site where the Manuscript was found
(b) the Ninth Insight
(c) the person who stole the Manuscript
(d) a safe way out of Lima
2. What does Dobson tell the narrator to do?
(a) call the embassy
(b) use a false name
(c) run toward an alley
(d) find a lawyer
3. What is Charlene doing when the narrator arrives at the restaurant?
(a) talking with two policemen
(b) looking at her watch
(c) reading copies of the Manuscript
(d) talking on the phone
4. How many Insights does Charlene say the Manuscript contains?
5. On the plane, what does the narrator say about understanding the Second Insight?
(a) He says he needs more information.
(b) He says he doesn't agree with it.
(c) He says he does.
(d) He says he doesn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlene tell the narrator about?
2. What happens when researchers use their own energy to add to the energy around the plants, and show concern for the plants?
3. Why does the physics professor, Sarah Lorner, come to Viciente Lodge?
4. What rumors are going around about Viciente?
5. Why does Phil teach the narrator to stare at his own fingers?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)