|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Longer Now.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found the Manuscript and translated it?
(a) Wil James
(b) Wayne Dobson
(c) the priest, Jose
(d) a British archeologist
2. What does Dobson tell the narrator to do?
(a) find a lawyer
(b) call the embassy
(c) use a false name
(d) run toward an alley
3. What will the restlessness cause people to do?
(a) demand too much from each other
(b) commit serious crimes
(c) retreat into their shells
(d) take unnecessary risks
4. Why does the church oppose the Manuscript?
(a) becasue it predates the New Testament
(b) because it was given the Incas by Satan
(c) because it undermines key points of their religion
(d) because it is associated with black magic
5. Why does the narrator call the police?
(a) to report the narrator's stolen car
(b) to get them to fingerprint the found briefcase
(c) fear that the man watching means Charlene some harm
(d) to report that someone shot at them but missed
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the priest Charlene went to see about the Manuscript?
2. What does the narrator decide he wants to do after meeting Wil James?
3. What will people need to overcome their restlessness?
4. What does the narrator promise Charlene?
5. How many Insights does Charlene say the Manuscript contains?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)