|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Interpersonal Ethic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Reneau at the service station where the narrator saw him?
(a) He is looking for a good campsite.
(b) His truck broke down.
(c) He is there getting directions.
(d) He stopped there for a snack.
2. Who is the man with the intimidator control drama that Julia and the narrator meet on their trip to Iquitos?
(a) a gas station attendant
(b) a teacher
(c) a fundamentalist priest
(d) a policeman
3. Who catches up to the narrator as he scrambles back up into the mountain ridges.
(a) one of Jensen's men
(d) Phil Strong
4. What will people need to overcome their restlessness?
(a) more time spent alone
(b) more new challenges to face
(c) more consciousness of the meaning of experiences
(d) more reading of the Manuscript
5. What will the restlessness cause people to do?
(a) take unnecessary risks
(b) demand too much from each other
(c) commit serious crimes
(d) retreat into their shells
Short Answer Questions
1. When they meet a German scientist, what does he do?
2. What does Pablo warn the narrator about?
3. How has the Third Insight been used experimentally at Viciente Lodge?
4. What advice is the narrator given about finding his way?
5. What causes the narrator to lose his ability to see the energy fields?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)