|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Interpersonal Ethic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While waiting in the car at Cula, who does the narrator spot?
2. What does the narrator promise Charlene?
(a) to call and write often
(b) to see her safely on her flight
(c) to tell his friends about the Manuscript
(d) to check deeper into the Manuscript.
3. Who is Wayne Dobson whom the narrator meets on the flight to Peru?
(a) an assistant professor of history from New York University
(b) an explorer who is interested in the value of the Manuscript
(c) an archeologist going to a dig in Peru
(d) a translater of archaic languages
4. What happened to the priest Charlene went to see about the Manuscript?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He refused to speak ot her.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He was dead when she got there.
5. What does Sarah tell the narrator is possible to see?
(a) the energy around everything and everyone
(b) indications of weather coming weather change
(c) the thoughts of other people
(d) a plant actually growing
Short Answer Questions
1. When they meet a German scientist, what does he do?
2. Trying to participate more, what does the narrator tell Reneau?
3. What is an intimidator?
4. Where do the narrator and Marjorie find refuge?
5. What happened while Charlene was in the ladies' room?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)