|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Interpersonal Ethic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the preoccupation Dobson says is keeping humans from understanding the First Insight?
(a) the preoccupation of making a living
(b) the preoccupation with security
(c) the preoccupation with religion
(d) the preoccupation with entertainment
2. Why is Dobson returning to Peru?
(a) To prove the Manuscript is wrong.
(b) To challenge the government.
(c) To look for the priest.
(d) To find more Insights.
3. When they meet a German scientist, what does he do?
(a) shares his notes with Sarah
(b) attacks Sarah about their research
(c) turns around and walks away
(d) asks Sarah to teach him
4. What does Charlene say in the beginning of this time will become harder?
(a) to convince people what is happening
(b) to continue relationships
(c) to make rational decisions
(d) to speak openly about the Manuscript
5. On the plane, what does the narrator say about understanding the Second Insight?
(a) He says he does.
(b) He says he doesn't agree with it.
(c) He says he doesn't.
(d) He says he needs more information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back down the mountain, what brings the narrator out of his euphoria?
2. How does Dobson explain the Second Insight?
3. Trying to participate more, what does the narrator tell Reneau?
4. Who is the head priest at the prison?
5. What does Wilson James say he wants to find?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)