|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Interpersonal Ethic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens with the narrator while Father Sanchez is gone?
(a) He finds a copy of the Ninth Insight at Machu Picchu.
(b) He cannot remember what he learned so far.
(c) He has thoughts of Wil, Marjorie, and Cardinal Sebastian.
(d) He runs out of food and gets very hungry.
2. What happens while the narrator is running away?
(a) A man stops him and takes him to a safe house.
(b) He runs behind a bus and disappears.
(c) He loses one of his shoes.
(d) He feels the wind of pullets past his ears.
3. Seeing Wil drive off before the military can arrest him, where do the narrator and Marjorie go?
(a) to climb a tree in the forest
(b) to a small hotel
(c) to hide behind a bank
(d) the rocky ridges in the foothills
4. Why were the narrator and Marjorie expected?
(a) because the stalled truck was a ruse
(b) because the woman had a dream that they were coming
(c) because Father Sanchez was looking for them
(d) because a man had seen them run from the Jeep
5. How is the narrator traveling?
(a) by hitchhiking
(b) on foot
(c) by donkey
(d) in a borrowed truck
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the priest Charlene went to see about the Manuscript?
2. What does the narrator decide he wants to do after meeting Wil James?
3. What does Reneau say the parents are doing to the girl by their bullying?
4. What does Reneau say the girl accomplishes by throwing the pie?
5. What is the estimated date the Manuscript was written?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)