|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Message of the Mystics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does a person learn the Insights?
(a) when he/she finds the Manuscript
(b) when he/she is ready
(c) when he/she has the right teacher
(d) when he/she stops resisting the information
2. How does the conversation start between Charlene and the narrator?
(a) catching up since they last met
(b) deciding where to meet than night
(c) discussing the stolen briefcase
(d) suggesting items on the menu
3. Where is the narrator taken after meeting the man on the road?
(a) a mission
(b) a cave
(c) to jail
(d) a safe house
4. How many Insights does Charlene say the Manuscript contains?
5. What do they see along the road and head for?
(a) two horses
(b) Wil's jeep
(c) Reneau's truck
(d) an unattended ambulance
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator decide he wants to do after meeting Wil James?
2. What does Reneau say the parents are doing to the girl by their bullying?
3. On the way to Cula, what does Wil instruct the narrator to do?
4. What does the Manuscript say will be the first indication of change?
5. What has always fascinated the narrator?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)