|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Engaging the Flow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator see when he watches Sarah concentrate on a bush?
(a) the bush beginning to grow
(b) her energy feeding into the bush
(c) her skin color change to green
(d) the bush begin to tremble
2. What happens when researchers use their own energy to add to the energy around the plants, and show concern for the plants?
(a) They create an electric generator.
(b) They get plants to emit sounds.
(c) They get very tired.
(d) They affect the way plants grow.
3. Seeing Wil drive off before the military can arrest him, where do the narrator and Marjorie go?
(a) to a small hotel
(b) to hide behind a bank
(c) to climb a tree in the forest
(d) the rocky ridges in the foothills
4. What is easier at sunrise or sunset?
(a) to think clearly about energy
(b) to see the plants grow
(c) to see the plant energy
(d) to feel the plant energy
5. Why does the physics professor, Sarah Lorner, come to Viciente Lodge?
(a) to get specimins for her laboratory
(b) to study wind resistence of trees
(c) to find rare plants
(d) to study the effects of energy on plant life
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator see at breakfast in the prison?
2. What does Sarah tell the narrator is possible to see?
3. What place do the narrator and Father Sanchez head for when they learn that soldiers are in the village?
4. What happens to the man following the Narrator up into the mountain?
5. What do the Narrator and Marjorie see the military doing below?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)