|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Engaging the Flow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the energized plants offer humans?
(a) ways to see in the dark
(b) more nutrients for the body to absorb when they are eaten
(c) a close identity with plant life
(d) psychological insights
2. Who does the narrator talk to without falling back into his control drama?
(a) a man from the embassy
(b) Phil Stone on the way to Iquitos
(c) one of the prison guards
(d) a young Peruvian in his prison cell
3. Where is the narrator taken?
(a) back to the mission
(b) to prison
(c) to Viciente Lodge
(d) to Father Carl's house
4. What happens when the police search the narrator's vehicle?
(a) They find his copy of the Manuscript.
(b) They recognize Father Carl's truck and let him pass.
(c) They let him pass because he is American.
(d) They order him to turn around and go back.
5. How is the narrator traveling?
(a) on foot
(b) by hitchhiking
(c) by donkey
(d) in a borrowed truck
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice is the narrator given about finding his way?
2. What does the narrator believe he understands now?
3. What does the Seventh Insight deal with?
4. What rumors are going around about Viciente?
5. What happens when researchers use their own energy to add to the energy around the plants, and show concern for the plants?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)