|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Engaging the Flow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah give to the narrator?
(a) an invitation to a panel discussion
(b) a copy of the Third Insight to read for himself
(c) directions to the place where the Manuscript was found
(d) a raincoat for pretection in the forest
2. What happens when researchers use their own energy to add to the energy around the plants, and show concern for the plants?
(a) They create an electric generator.
(b) They get very tired.
(c) They affect the way plants grow.
(d) They get plants to emit sounds.
3. Seeing Wil drive off before the military can arrest him, where do the narrator and Marjorie go?
(a) to hide behind a bank
(b) the rocky ridges in the foothills
(c) to climb a tree in the forest
(d) to a small hotel
4. What does Father Sanchez give the narrator?
(a) his clothes that have been washed
(b) a plane ticket to America
(c) a copy of the Fifth Insight
(d) a glass of llama milk
5. Who catches up to the narrator as he scrambles back up into the mountain ridges.
(a) Phil Strong
(d) one of Jensen's men
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head priest at the prison?
2. Who does the narrator meet again while stopped for the roadblock?
3. What advice is the narrator given about finding his way?
4. Why does the physics professor, Sarah Lorner, come to Viciente Lodge?
5. What happens to the man following the Narrator up into the mountain?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)