Mid-Book Test (up to Afternoon of A Plain Clothes Man)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Jesse's impression of Daneel's demeanor?
2. When Jesse sees Daneel again, what does she guess?
3. Who must pass a medical inspection?
4. What is the relationship of Jesse and Lije's counterparts in the Bible?
5. How do they determine if Lije is healthy?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does R. Daneel disprove Lije's theory and is Enderby's response appropriate?
2. What do you think is the significance...
This section contains 1,426 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)