Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where do the two cops run?
(a) To the police car cruising down the street.
(b) To the expressway.
(c) To Lije's apartment.
(d) To the ally.
2. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
(a) "A Londoner Murders and Wanders."
(b) "Wandering Murderer."
(c) "A Murderer Wanders in London."
(d) "Wandering Londoner."
3. Where does Lije plan to take Clousarr?
(a) No where.
(c) To Clousarr's boss.
(d) To Spacetown.
4. Who is staring at Lije and Daneel at dinner?
(a) No one.
(b) The restaurant manager.
(c) Eight people.
(d) Another detective.
5. What does Lije want to test with Daneel?
(a) The Third Law of Robotics.
(b) The First Law of Robotics.
(c) His theory about human appearing robots.
(d) The Second Law of Robotics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Fastolfe tell Daneel to tell Lije?
2. What is the First Law of Robotics?
3. Who knocks on the apartment door?
4. From what does Lije tell Daneel to stay away?
5. Of what is Jessie fearful as the meetings became more heated?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)