|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Enderby surprisingly calm?
(a) Daneel's belief that Enderby needs to be investigated.
(b) Lije's outburst in Spacetown.
(c) Lije's resignation.
(d) Lije's thoughts about Daneel.
2. Who is Francis Clousarr?
(a) An employee at New York Yeast who has several robot friends.
(b) Lije's best friend.
(c) An employee at New York Yeast who was arrested when he was 32 years old for participating in a riot.
(d) Another detective who wants the Sarton case.
3. How does Enderby accidentally kill Dr. Sarton?
(a) It was no accident.
(b) Enderby intended to kill Fastole and Sarton got in the way.
(c) In thinking Dr. Sarton is Daneel.
(d) Enderby's blaster went off when he trips.
4. What does Dr. Fastolfe tell Daneel to tell Lije?
(a) That Dr. Sarton is indeed alive.
(b) That the investigation into Dr. Sarton's death is being closed.
(c) That Daneel has to return to Aurora.
(d) That Lije is needed back in Spacetown.
5. Who is staring at Lije and Daneel at dinner?
(a) The restaurant manager.
(b) No one.
(c) Another detective.
(d) Eight people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lije feeling at the opening of this chapter?
2. What does Lije tell Enderby in a last ditch effort to hold his life and job together?
3. When Daneel is explaining his abilities, what briefly crosses Lije's mind?
4. Where do Daneel and Lije go?
5. What is the First Law of Robotics?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)