|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Daneel and Lije rise from their table?
(a) Two men who are watching them also rise.
(b) Daneel trips and falls into a woman who screams "robot."
(c) The manager tells them the dinner is on him.
(d) The waiter asks them to leave via the kitchen.
2. What has just been discovered at the police department?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A pile of unregistered weapons.
(c) A package of anthrax powder.
(d) A bomb.
3. What does Lije think he needs to find in Daneel?
(a) A way to make Daneel seem more human.
(b) A loophole in his programming.
(c) A means of Daneel using a weapon.
(d) A way for Daneel to vacate the three laws of robotics.
4. With what did Enderby intend to blackmail Lije if necessary?
(a) That Lije has an extra ration card.
(b) Lije's illegitimate child.
(c) Jesse's membership in an anti-robot group.
(d) The fact that Lije's brother is in prison for life.
5. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(b) No one.
(c) Dr. Fastolfe.
(d) Dr. Sarton.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Lije press Daneel?
2. Who is the leader of the group that Jesse is attending?
3. What is the name of one of the men from the shoe store and kitchen incident?
4. What is Dr. Gerrigel not able to imagine a human would do voluntarily?
5. What is dangerous to a positronic brain?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)