|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clousarr try to do to Daneel?
(a) Rile him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Punch him.
2. What is the First Law of Robotics?
(a) That robots cannot be programmed with emotions.
(b) That robots cannot harm each other.
(c) That the most human appearing a robot the safer is the robot.
(d) It is impossible for a robot to harm a human being or let them come in harm's way.
3. What does Daneel believe about Jesse?
(a) That she is a member of the conspiracy and should be questioned.
(b) That she is very supportive of robots.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is dangerous.
4. What is the name of one of the men from the shoe store and kitchen incident?
(a) Gerard Stepanoupolis.
(b) John Derrick.
(c) Gerard Paul.
(d) Paul Gerry.
5. What happens when Daneel and Lije rise from their table?
(a) The manager tells them the dinner is on him.
(b) The waiter asks them to leave via the kitchen.
(c) Two men who are watching them also rise.
(d) Daneel trips and falls into a woman who screams "robot."
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was Daneel originally built?
2. About what is Enderby surprisingly calm?
3. What is Dr. Gerrigel not able to imagine a human would do voluntarily?
4. Why does Lije commiserate with Enderby?
5. What does Daneel ask Lije after they turn over Clousarr to detention?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)