|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was Daneel originally built?
(a) To be a prototype for a new generation of robots.
(b) To study human psychology for the people in Spacetown and conducting cerebroanalysis.
(c) To live in the City.
(d) To help Dr. Sarton.
2. Where do Daneel and Lije go?
(b) To their apartment.
(c) To Yeast Town.
(d) To Washington, D.C.
3. Why is Daneel eliminated as a suspect?
(a) He is bounded by the laws of robotics.
(b) His blaster is not armed.
(c) He was somewhere else on the night of the murder.
(d) He was made by Dr. Sarton.
4. With what group does Jesse re-involve herself?
(d) Rennaissance Knights.
5. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(a) Dr. Sarton.
(b) Dr. Fastolfe.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lije convince to come to New York City?
2. How long would it take to create a non-Aesonion positronic brain which dismisses the Three Laws?
3. What does Daneel believe about Jesse?
4. Why is Vincent Barrett a suspect in the death of R. Sammy?
5. What does Daneel ask Lije after they turn over Clousarr to detention?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)