|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of one of the men from the shoe store and kitchen incident?
(a) Gerard Paul.
(b) Paul Gerry.
(c) John Derrick.
(d) Gerard Stepanoupolis.
2. Where do Daneel and Lije go?
(b) To their apartment.
(c) To Washington, D.C.
(d) To Yeast Town.
3. For what does Dr. Gerrigel use his Handbook of Robotics?
(a) To question Lije.
(b) To question Daneel.
(c) To explain the laws of Robotics to Lije.
(d) To read up on Dr. Sarton.
4. What does Lije think he needs to find in Daneel?
(a) A way to make Daneel seem more human.
(b) A means of Daneel using a weapon.
(c) A way for Daneel to vacate the three laws of robotics.
(d) A loophole in his programming.
5. What does Philip Norris, Plain Clothes Man C-5 ask Lije?
(a) If he can partner with him on the next murder case.
(b) If Enderby is still a suspect in the death of Dr. Sarton.
(c) About his closeness to Enderby.
(d) If Philip can borrow Lije's blaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lije tell Enderby in a last ditch effort to hold his life and job together?
2. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
3. About what is Enderby surprisingly calm?
4. Where does Lije think Daneel could hide a blaster?
5. What did Daneel detect in Clousarr?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)