|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clousarr sulk the whole way out onto Seventeenth Street?
(a) He cannot convince Lije of the threat of robots.
(b) He does not get to eat his meal.
(c) He is afraid of losing his job.
(d) He is afraid of what his co-workers think.
2. What is Dr. Gerrigel not able to imagine a human would do voluntarily?
(a) Exiting the city and traveling across country on foot.
(b) Keeping an android in the house.
(c) Going to Spacetown.
(d) Traveling by train.
3. Who is the leader of the group that Jesse is attending?
(a) Joseph Klemin.
(b) Dr. Fostolfe.
(c) Jon Decker.
(d) Francis Klecker.
4. When Daneel is explaining his abilities, what briefly crosses Lije's mind?
(a) That Daneel is capable of lying.
(b) That Daneel is incapable of lying.
(c) That Enderby could be them murderer.
(d) That Lije could get to like Daneel as a friend.
5. What does Daneel believe about Jesse?
(a) That she is dangerous.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she is very supportive of robots.
(d) That she is a member of the conspiracy and should be questioned.
6. What makes Lije uneasy?
(a) The story about the man who committed a murder in London.
(b) Having to ask Daneel advice.
(c) Having to suspect everyone as the murderer of Dr. Sarton.
(d) Not quite believing that Dr. Sarton is really dead.
7. How does Clousarr act towards Lije?
(b) Cold and sarcastic.
8. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
(a) "A Murderer Wanders in London."
(b) "Wandering Murderer."
(c) "Wandering Londoner."
(d) "A Londoner Murders and Wanders."
9. Of what is Dr. Gerrigel afraid?
10. About what does Lije press Daneel?
(a) Daneel knowing so much about the crime scene.
(b) Enderby being a suspect.
(c) Enderby knowing about the crime scene details.
(d) Whether Dr. Sarton truly is dead.
11. How does Lije consider Daneel at the end of the book?
(a) As a friend.
(b) As a competent cop.
(c) As an incompetent cop, but nice.
(d) As almost human.
12. Where does Lije plan to take Clousarr?
(a) To Clousarr's boss.
(c) To Spacetown.
(d) No where.
13. To what does Lije's mind think back?
(a) Running the strips.
(b) His life in the slums.
(c) Making peace with the men.
(d) His life before he became a cop.
14. Who pushes the person into the fission chamber?
(a) Dr. Sarton.
15. What is the name of one of the men from the shoe store and kitchen incident?
(a) Gerard Stepanoupolis.
(b) John Derrick.
(c) Paul Gerry.
(d) Gerard Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men are chasing Lije and Daneel, what does Daneel soon tell Lije?
2. How long would it take to create a non-Aesonion positronic brain which dismisses the Three Laws?
3. For what was Daneel originally built?
4. What does Lije dream that night?
5. Who is Francis Clousarr?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)