Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where do the two cops run?
(a) To the police car cruising down the street.
(b) To the expressway.
(c) To Lije's apartment.
(d) To the ally.
2. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
(a) "A Londoner Murders and Wanders."
(b) "Wandering Murderer."
(c) "A Murderer Wanders in London."
(d) "Wandering Londoner."
3. Where does Lije plan to take Clousarr?
(a) No where.
(c) To Clousarr's boss.
(d) To Spacetown.
4. Who is staring at Lije and Daneel at dinner?
(a) No one.
(b) The restaurant manager.
(c) Eight people.
(d) Another detective.
5. What does Lije want to test with Daneel?
(a) The Third Law of Robotics.
(b) The First Law of Robotics.
(c) His theory about human appearing robots.
(d) The Second Law of Robotics.
6. What does Dr. Fastolfe tell Daneel to tell Lije?
(a) That the investigation into Dr. Sarton's death is being closed.
(b) That Daneel has to return to Aurora.
(c) That Dr. Sarton is indeed alive.
(d) That Lije is needed back in Spacetown.
7. What is the First Law of Robotics?
(a) That robots cannot be programmed with emotions.
(b) It is impossible for a robot to harm a human being or let them come in harm's way.
(c) That the most human appearing a robot the safer is the robot.
(d) That robots cannot harm each other.
8. Who knocks on the apartment door?
(a) Dr. Sarton.
(b) Dr. Fastolfe.
9. From what does Lije tell Daneel to stay away?
(a) The red lines.
(b) The barbed fence.
(c) The blue lights.
(d) The sirens.
10. Of what is Jessie fearful as the meetings became more heated?
(a) That Lije will be harmed.
(b) That she will lose her apartment.
(c) That Lije will lose his job.
(d) That Bentley will be threatened.
11. Of what does Daneel assure Lije?
(a) That Enderby does not know everything about the crime scene.
(b) That Dr. Sarton truly is dead.
(c) That Daneel had to learn as much as possible about the crime scene.
(d) That Enderby is innocent.
12. Where does Lije escort his guest and Daneel?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) To the shoe store.
(c) To Conference Room D, a spy-insulated chamber.
(d) To Spacetown.
13. With what group does Jesse re-involve herself?
(b) Rennaissance Knights.
14. What is the purpose of the investigation of Dr. Sarton's murder for the Spacers?
(a) To play with Lije's mind.
(b) An excuse for the Spacers to study humans in the field.
(c) To gain a foothold in New York.
(d) To bring the murderer to justice.
15. Why is Vincent Barrett a suspect in the death of R. Sammy?
(a) Because R. Sammy is a robot.
(b) Because R. Sammy insulted Vincent in front of other cops.
(c) Because R. Sammy has an affair with Vincent's wife.
(d) Because R. Sammy took Vincent's job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would it take to create a non-Aesonion positronic brain which dismisses the Three Laws?
2. Who asks Lije about the call he made to Washington D.C. to Dr. Gerrigel, a roboticist specialist?
3. Why is Daneel eliminated as a suspect?
4. Why are most robots made in human form?
5. To what does Lije's mind think back?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)