|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philip Norris, Plain Clothes Man C-5 ask Lije?
(a) If Philip can borrow Lije's blaster.
(b) If Enderby is still a suspect in the death of Dr. Sarton.
(c) If he can partner with him on the next murder case.
(d) About his closeness to Enderby.
2. Why does Clousarr sulk the whole way out onto Seventeenth Street?
(a) He is afraid of what his co-workers think.
(b) He is afraid of losing his job.
(c) He does not get to eat his meal.
(d) He cannot convince Lije of the threat of robots.
3. Who arrives 20 minutes late to meet with Lije and Daneel?
(a) Dr. Fostolfe.
(c) Dr. Gerrigel.
(d) Francis Clousarr.
4. How many people have had disorderly conduct cases with robots in the past twenty-five years?
(a) A couple thousand.
(b) Over a million.
(c) Less than ten.
(d) A few dozen.
5. What does Lije tell Jesse when she is worried?
(a) To stop being so concerned.
(b) That he has quit the case.
(c) That Bentley is now in danger.
(d) That he has a couple bodyguards at all times.
6. What does Daneel ask Lije while they are having dinner?
(a) If Lije knows Enderby very well.
(b) If Lije is worried that Daneel might hurt Lije's family.
(c) If Lije believes the Spacers are innocent of the murder.
(d) If it is considered rude to stare at a man while he is eating.
7. Who pushes the person into the fission chamber?
(c) Dr. Sarton.
8. With what group does Jesse re-involve herself?
(c) Rennaissance Knights.
9. What does Lije ask for as far as living accommodations?
(a) A two-bedroom apartment for him and Daneel.
(b) To move to the Solarium area.
(c) A bigger apartment for his family.
(d) An apartment ajoining his for Daneel.
10. Why is Vincent Barrett a suspect in the death of R. Sammy?
(a) Because R. Sammy is a robot.
(b) Because R. Sammy took Vincent's job.
(c) Because R. Sammy has an affair with Vincent's wife.
(d) Because R. Sammy insulted Vincent in front of other cops.
11. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(a) Dr. Sarton.
(c) Dr. Fastolfe.
(d) No one.
12. What is the purpose of the investigation of Dr. Sarton's murder for the Spacers?
(a) To bring the murderer to justice.
(b) To gain a foothold in New York.
(c) An excuse for the Spacers to study humans in the field.
(d) To play with Lije's mind.
13. How is Lije feeling at the opening of this chapter?
(a) Conflicted and confused.
(d) Satisfied that the case is closed.
14. What does Daneel ask Lije after they turn over Clousarr to detention?
(b) If Lije feels differently about robots now.
(c) If Lije wishes he had a different partner.
(d) What Lije and Clousarr talked about while Daneel was gone.
15. Who is one member of the group that Lije recognizes the name?
(a) Francis Klecker.
(b) Francis Clousarr.
(c) Jon Decker.
(d) Fran Clement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lije think Daneel could hide a blaster?
2. How is Jessie behaving as she comes into the station?
3. What happens when Daneel and Lije rise from their table?
4. What is the First Law of Robotics?
5. What is dangerous to a positronic brain?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)