|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes the person into the fission chamber?
(a) Dr. Sarton.
2. Where does Lije plan to take Clousarr?
(a) To Spacetown.
(b) No where.
(d) To Clousarr's boss.
3. Who is standing next to Enderby?
(c) Dr. Gerrigel.
4. What is the First Law of Robotics?
(a) That robots cannot be programmed with emotions.
(b) That the most human appearing a robot the safer is the robot.
(c) That robots cannot harm each other.
(d) It is impossible for a robot to harm a human being or let them come in harm's way.
5. What happens when Daneel and Lije rise from their table?
(a) The waiter asks them to leave via the kitchen.
(b) The manager tells them the dinner is on him.
(c) Daneel trips and falls into a woman who screams "robot."
(d) Two men who are watching them also rise.
6. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(a) No one.
(c) Dr. Fastolfe.
(d) Dr. Sarton.
7. When Daneel is explaining his abilities, what briefly crosses Lije's mind?
(a) That Enderby could be them murderer.
(b) That Daneel is capable of lying.
(c) That Daneel is incapable of lying.
(d) That Lije could get to like Daneel as a friend.
8. What does Philip Norris, Plain Clothes Man C-5 ask Lije?
(a) If Enderby is still a suspect in the death of Dr. Sarton.
(b) If he can partner with him on the next murder case.
(c) If Philip can borrow Lije's blaster.
(d) About his closeness to Enderby.
9. Where do the men end?
(a) The power plant.
(c) A football game.
(d) A nightclub.
10. How does Enderby accidentally kill Dr. Sarton?
(a) In thinking Dr. Sarton is Daneel.
(b) Enderby intended to kill Fastole and Sarton got in the way.
(c) Enderby's blaster went off when he trips.
(d) It was no accident.
11. What is Dr. Gerrigel not able to imagine a human would do voluntarily?
(a) Exiting the city and traveling across country on foot.
(b) Going to Spacetown.
(c) Traveling by train.
(d) Keeping an android in the house.
12. With what did Enderby intend to blackmail Lije if necessary?
(a) Lije's illegitimate child.
(b) That Lije has an extra ration card.
(c) Jesse's membership in an anti-robot group.
(d) The fact that Lije's brother is in prison for life.
13. What did Daneel detect in Clousarr?
(a) Cerebric changes.
(b) A hostility beyond what is rational.
(c) No brain waves.
(d) An openness to change.
14. Under what stipulation will Lije and Daneel agree not to prosecute Enderby?
(a) If Enderby moves to Aurora.
(b) If Enderby contributes a substantial donation to robotic research.
(c) If Enderby assists in promoting emigration into Space.
(d) They intend to prosecute Enderby.
15. From what does Lije tell Daneel to stay away?
(a) The sirens.
(b) The barbed fence.
(c) The red lines.
(d) The blue lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Spacers able to do with Lije?
2. Why does Lije decide to leave Jessie's name out of his report about the group?
3. Where does Lije escort his guest and Daneel?
4. Who arrives 20 minutes late to meet with Lije and Daneel?
5. Where does Clousarr say he has been during the last few nights?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)