|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what stipulation will Lije and Daneel agree not to prosecute Enderby?
(a) If Enderby contributes a substantial donation to robotic research.
(b) If Enderby assists in promoting emigration into Space.
(c) If Enderby moves to Aurora.
(d) They intend to prosecute Enderby.
2. Who is one member of the group that Lije recognizes the name?
(a) Fran Clement.
(b) Francis Clousarr.
(c) Jon Decker.
(d) Francis Klecker.
3. Who is Francis Clousarr?
(a) Another detective who wants the Sarton case.
(b) Lije's best friend.
(c) An employee at New York Yeast who has several robot friends.
(d) An employee at New York Yeast who was arrested when he was 32 years old for participating in a riot.
4. What does Daneel believe about Jesse?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she is very supportive of robots.
(c) That she is dangerous.
(d) That she is a member of the conspiracy and should be questioned.
5. Who pushes the person into the fission chamber?
(c) Dr. Sarton.
6. With what group does Jesse re-involve herself?
(c) Rennaissance Knights.
7. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(a) Dr. Fastolfe.
(c) Dr. Sarton.
(d) No one.
8. To where do the two cops run?
(a) To the expressway.
(b) To Lije's apartment.
(c) To the police car cruising down the street.
(d) To the ally.
9. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
(a) "Wandering Londoner."
(b) "A Murderer Wanders in London."
(c) "A Londoner Murders and Wanders."
(d) "Wandering Murderer."
10. What makes Lije uneasy?
(a) Having to ask Daneel advice.
(b) Not quite believing that Dr. Sarton is really dead.
(c) Having to suspect everyone as the murderer of Dr. Sarton.
(d) The story about the man who committed a murder in London.
11. What does Lije ask for as far as living accommodations?
(a) A two-bedroom apartment for him and Daneel.
(b) An apartment ajoining his for Daneel.
(c) To move to the Solarium area.
(d) A bigger apartment for his family.
12. Who does Lije convince to come to New York City?
(a) His contact in Washington, D.C.
(b) His brother-in-law to care for his family.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
13. Why does Lije commiserate with Enderby?
(a) Because of Enderby being investigated for the murder.
(b) Because Enderby has to work with robots everyday.
(c) Because Enderby's wife is very difficult.
(d) Because Enderby and Dr. Sarton were good friends.
14. With what did Enderby intend to blackmail Lije if necessary?
(a) Jesse's membership in an anti-robot group.
(b) That Lije has an extra ration card.
(c) The fact that Lije's brother is in prison for life.
(d) Lije's illegitimate child.
15. What does Francis Clousarr do?
(a) He is a manager at the yeast factory.
(b) He is a baker at the yeast factory.
(c) He is a mechanic at the yeast factory.
(d) He is a zymologist, or yeast specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was Daneel originally built?
2. Where does Lije escort his guest and Daneel?
3. What has just been discovered at the police department?
4. Where does Clousarr say he has been during the last few nights?
5. Who is the obvious suspect as the killer of Dr. Sarton?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)