|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what group does Jesse re-involve herself?
(d) Rennaissance Knights.
2. What does Daneel ask Lije after they turn over Clousarr to detention?
(a) If Lije feels differently about robots now.
(b) If Lije wishes he had a different partner.
(d) What Lije and Clousarr talked about while Daneel was gone.
3. What does Lije tell Jesse when she is worried?
(a) That Bentley is now in danger.
(b) That he has a couple bodyguards at all times.
(c) To stop being so concerned.
(d) That he has quit the case.
4. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(a) Dr. Fastolfe.
(c) Dr. Sarton.
(d) No one.
5. What makes Lije uneasy?
(a) The story about the man who committed a murder in London.
(b) Not quite believing that Dr. Sarton is really dead.
(c) Having to suspect everyone as the murderer of Dr. Sarton.
(d) Having to ask Daneel advice.
6. Why does Lije decide to leave Jessie's name out of his report about the group?
(a) She has told them everything she knows and has not committed any crime.
(b) She has been duped.
(c) She is the mother of his child.
(d) She is his wife.
7. About what does Lije press Daneel?
(a) Whether Dr. Sarton truly is dead.
(b) Daneel knowing so much about the crime scene.
(c) Enderby knowing about the crime scene details.
(d) Enderby being a suspect.
8. What does Philip Norris, Plain Clothes Man C-5 ask Lije?
(a) If he can partner with him on the next murder case.
(b) If Philip can borrow Lije's blaster.
(c) About his closeness to Enderby.
(d) If Enderby is still a suspect in the death of Dr. Sarton.
9. How does Lije consider Daneel at the end of the book?
(a) As an incompetent cop, but nice.
(b) As a competent cop.
(c) As almost human.
(d) As a friend.
10. Why does Clousarr sulk the whole way out onto Seventeenth Street?
(a) He does not get to eat his meal.
(b) He cannot convince Lije of the threat of robots.
(c) He is afraid of what his co-workers think.
(d) He is afraid of losing his job.
11. What does Daneel believe about Jesse?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she is dangerous.
(c) That she is a member of the conspiracy and should be questioned.
(d) That she is very supportive of robots.
12. What does Francis Clousarr do?
(a) He is a manager at the yeast factory.
(b) He is a zymologist, or yeast specialist.
(c) He is a baker at the yeast factory.
(d) He is a mechanic at the yeast factory.
13. What does Daneel ask Lije while they are having dinner?
(a) If Lije knows Enderby very well.
(b) If it is considered rude to stare at a man while he is eating.
(c) If Lije is worried that Daneel might hurt Lije's family.
(d) If Lije believes the Spacers are innocent of the murder.
14. How is Lije feeling at the opening of this chapter?
(b) Conflicted and confused.
(d) Satisfied that the case is closed.
15. Who is the obvious suspect as the killer of Dr. Sarton?
(b) Someone from Aurora.
(c) A City dweller.
(d) A Spacer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Gerrigel not able to imagine a human would do voluntarily?
2. What has just been discovered at the police department?
3. Who pushes the person into the fission chamber?
4. For what was Daneel originally built?
5. What does Daneel pull out of his chest?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)