|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Dr. Gerrigel afraid?
2. Why is Daneel eliminated as a suspect?
(a) He is bounded by the laws of robotics.
(b) His blaster is not armed.
(c) He was somewhere else on the night of the murder.
(d) He was made by Dr. Sarton.
3. When the men are chasing Lije and Daneel, what does Daneel soon tell Lije?
(a) That only one man is still chasing them.
(b) That Daneel doesn't have his blaster.
(c) That Daneel may have to kill one of the men.
(d) That Lije left his blaster on the table.
4. How does Clousarr act towards Lije?
(d) Cold and sarcastic.
5. What does Francis Clousarr do?
(a) He is a baker at the yeast factory.
(b) He is a manager at the yeast factory.
(c) He is a mechanic at the yeast factory.
(d) He is a zymologist, or yeast specialist.
6. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(a) Dr. Fastolfe.
(c) No one.
(d) Dr. Sarton.
7. With what did Enderby intend to blackmail Lije if necessary?
(a) Jesse's membership in an anti-robot group.
(b) The fact that Lije's brother is in prison for life.
(c) That Lije has an extra ration card.
(d) Lije's illegitimate child.
8. What does Daneel ask Lije after they turn over Clousarr to detention?
(b) If Lije feels differently about robots now.
(c) If Lije wishes he had a different partner.
(d) What Lije and Clousarr talked about while Daneel was gone.
9. Where does Lije think Daneel could hide a blaster?
(a) Daneel can't hide one.
(b) In his food sac.
(c) In his leg cavity.
(d) In his arm cavity.
10. How is Jessie behaving as she comes into the station?
(a) In a fit of anger.
(c) As if she is embarrassed.
11. What does Daneel pull out of his chest?
(a) A reprogrammer.
(b) A sack with the food he ate at the restaurant.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A bag of circuit boards.
12. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
(a) "A Murderer Wanders in London."
(b) "Wandering Londoner."
(c) "A Londoner Murders and Wanders."
(d) "Wandering Murderer."
13. What is dangerous to a positronic brain?
(a) Sonic waves.
(b) Electrical impulses.
14. How is Lije feeling at the opening of this chapter?
(b) Satisfied that the case is closed.
(d) Conflicted and confused.
15. What does Lije think he needs to find in Daneel?
(a) A loophole in his programming.
(b) A way for Daneel to vacate the three laws of robotics.
(c) A means of Daneel using a weapon.
(d) A way to make Daneel seem more human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of one of the men from the shoe store and kitchen incident?
2. For what was Daneel originally built?
3. Why are most robots made in human form?
4. What does Daneel believe about Jesse?
5. Who is standing next to Enderby?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)