|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lije consider Daneel at the end of the book?
(a) As almost human.
(b) As a competent cop.
(c) As a friend.
(d) As an incompetent cop, but nice.
2. About what does Lije press Daneel?
(a) Enderby knowing about the crime scene details.
(b) Daneel knowing so much about the crime scene.
(c) Enderby being a suspect.
(d) Whether Dr. Sarton truly is dead.
3. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(b) Dr. Fastolfe.
(c) No one.
(d) Dr. Sarton.
4. With what group does Jesse re-involve herself?
(a) Rennaissance Knights.
5. How is Lije feeling at the opening of this chapter?
(b) Conflicted and confused.
(d) Satisfied that the case is closed.
6. How does Enderby accidentally kill Dr. Sarton?
(a) It was no accident.
(b) In thinking Dr. Sarton is Daneel.
(c) Enderby's blaster went off when he trips.
(d) Enderby intended to kill Fastole and Sarton got in the way.
7. Who pushes the person into the fission chamber?
(a) Dr. Sarton.
8. Of what is Dr. Gerrigel afraid?
9. For what was Daneel originally built?
(a) To live in the City.
(b) To study human psychology for the people in Spacetown and conducting cerebroanalysis.
(c) To help Dr. Sarton.
(d) To be a prototype for a new generation of robots.
10. Who is one member of the group that Lije recognizes the name?
(a) Fran Clement.
(b) Francis Klecker.
(c) Jon Decker.
(d) Francis Clousarr.
11. Who does Lije convince to come to New York City?
(a) His contact in Washington, D.C.
(b) His brother-in-law to care for his family.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
12. Who knocks on the apartment door?
(a) Dr. Sarton.
(d) Dr. Fastolfe.
13. What does Lije tell Enderby in a last ditch effort to hold his life and job together?
(a) That Lije is going to make Enderby look good to the higher ups.
(b) That Daneel killed R. Sammy.
(c) That Lije knows who murdered Dr. Sarton.
(d) That Lije knows who murdered R. Sammy.
14. Why does Lije commiserate with Enderby?
(a) Because Enderby's wife is very difficult.
(b) Because of Enderby being investigated for the murder.
(c) Because Enderby and Dr. Sarton were good friends.
(d) Because Enderby has to work with robots everyday.
15. Why is Vincent Barrett a suspect in the death of R. Sammy?
(a) Because R. Sammy is a robot.
(b) Because R. Sammy insulted Vincent in front of other cops.
(c) Because R. Sammy took Vincent's job.
(d) Because R. Sammy has an affair with Vincent's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the group that Jesse is attending?
2. What does Lije want to test with Daneel?
3. Who asks Lije about the call he made to Washington D.C. to Dr. Gerrigel, a roboticist specialist?
4. Where do the men end?
5. For what does Dr. Gerrigel use his Handbook of Robotics?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)