|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clousarr act towards Lije?
(c) Cold and sarcastic.
2. What does Lije think he needs to find in Daneel?
(a) A way for Daneel to vacate the three laws of robotics.
(b) A means of Daneel using a weapon.
(c) A loophole in his programming.
(d) A way to make Daneel seem more human.
3. Who is the leader of the group that Jesse is attending?
(a) Joseph Klemin.
(b) Dr. Fostolfe.
(c) Francis Klecker.
(d) Jon Decker.
4. Where do the men end?
(a) A football game.
(c) The power plant.
(d) A nightclub.
5. Why does Clousarr sulk the whole way out onto Seventeenth Street?
(a) He cannot convince Lije of the threat of robots.
(b) He is afraid of what his co-workers think.
(c) He does not get to eat his meal.
(d) He is afraid of losing his job.
6. To where do the two cops run?
(a) To the expressway.
(b) To Lije's apartment.
(c) To the police car cruising down the street.
(d) To the ally.
7. Why is Vincent Barrett a suspect in the death of R. Sammy?
(a) Because R. Sammy is a robot.
(b) Because R. Sammy insulted Vincent in front of other cops.
(c) Because R. Sammy took Vincent's job.
(d) Because R. Sammy has an affair with Vincent's wife.
8. How does Enderby accidentally kill Dr. Sarton?
(a) In thinking Dr. Sarton is Daneel.
(b) Enderby intended to kill Fastole and Sarton got in the way.
(c) Enderby's blaster went off when he trips.
(d) It was no accident.
9. What is the purpose of the investigation of Dr. Sarton's murder for the Spacers?
(a) An excuse for the Spacers to study humans in the field.
(b) To play with Lije's mind.
(c) To gain a foothold in New York.
(d) To bring the murderer to justice.
10. What is the name of one of the men from the shoe store and kitchen incident?
(a) Gerard Paul.
(b) Paul Gerry.
(c) John Derrick.
(d) Gerard Stepanoupolis.
11. Of what is Jessie fearful as the meetings became more heated?
(a) That Bentley will be threatened.
(b) That Lije will be harmed.
(c) That Lije will lose his job.
(d) That she will lose her apartment.
12. What does Lije tell Jesse when she is worried?
(a) That Bentley is now in danger.
(b) That he has quit the case.
(c) That he has a couple bodyguards at all times.
(d) To stop being so concerned.
13. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(a) Dr. Sarton.
(b) Dr. Fastolfe.
(c) No one.
14. To what does Lije's mind think back?
(a) His life before he became a cop.
(b) Making peace with the men.
(c) Running the strips.
(d) His life in the slums.
15. What were the Spacers able to do with Lije?
(a) To continue Dr. Sarton's work by Lije figuring out the murderer.
(b) To open his mind to colonization with the help of a mild drug.
(c) To pair him with a robot with minimal problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the obvious suspect as the killer of Dr. Sarton?
2. Of what does Daneel assure Lije?
3. What is one of the things that gives Lije the idea that Enderby is guilty of killing Dr. Sarton?
4. Where does Lije escort his guest and Daneel?
5. For what does Dr. Gerrigel use his Handbook of Robotics?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)