|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the group that Jesse is attending?
(a) Jon Decker.
(b) Francis Klecker.
(c) Joseph Klemin.
(d) Dr. Fostolfe.
2. Why is Vincent Barrett a suspect in the death of R. Sammy?
(a) Because R. Sammy took Vincent's job.
(b) Because R. Sammy insulted Vincent in front of other cops.
(c) Because R. Sammy has an affair with Vincent's wife.
(d) Because R. Sammy is a robot.
3. Where does Lije escort his guest and Daneel?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) To Conference Room D, a spy-insulated chamber.
(c) To the shoe store.
(d) To Spacetown.
4. Who is Francis Clousarr?
(a) An employee at New York Yeast who has several robot friends.
(b) Another detective who wants the Sarton case.
(c) An employee at New York Yeast who was arrested when he was 32 years old for participating in a riot.
(d) Lije's best friend.
5. Why does Lije commiserate with Enderby?
(a) Because Enderby and Dr. Sarton were good friends.
(b) Because Enderby has to work with robots everyday.
(c) Because of Enderby being investigated for the murder.
(d) Because Enderby's wife is very difficult.
6. What does Lije want to test with Daneel?
(a) The First Law of Robotics.
(b) His theory about human appearing robots.
(c) The Second Law of Robotics.
(d) The Third Law of Robotics.
7. What is the name of one of the men from the shoe store and kitchen incident?
(a) Gerard Stepanoupolis.
(b) Paul Gerry.
(c) Gerard Paul.
(d) John Derrick.
8. Where does Lije think Daneel could hide a blaster?
(a) In his arm cavity.
(b) In his food sac.
(c) In his leg cavity.
(d) Daneel can't hide one.
9. Where does Lije plan to take Clousarr?
(a) To Spacetown.
(c) No where.
(d) To Clousarr's boss.
10. How does Clousarr act towards Lije?
(a) Cold and sarcastic.
11. How does Lije consider Daneel at the end of the book?
(a) As almost human.
(b) As a friend.
(c) As a competent cop.
(d) As an incompetent cop, but nice.
12. How many people have had disorderly conduct cases with robots in the past twenty-five years?
(a) Over a million.
(b) A few dozen.
(c) A couple thousand.
(d) Less than ten.
13. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
(a) "Wandering Londoner."
(b) "Wandering Murderer."
(c) "A Murderer Wanders in London."
(d) "A Londoner Murders and Wanders."
14. How long would it take to create a non-Aesonion positronic brain which dismisses the Three Laws?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 12 years.
15. What does Daneel pull out of his chest?
(a) A reprogrammer.
(b) A bag of circuit boards.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A sack with the food he ate at the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clousarr sulk the whole way out onto Seventeenth Street?
2. With what did Enderby intend to blackmail Lije if necessary?
3. What does Lije ask for as far as living accommodations?
4. Who arrives 20 minutes late to meet with Lije and Daneel?
5. Where do Daneel and Lije go?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)