|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Enderby accidentally kill Dr. Sarton?
(a) It was no accident.
(b) Enderby intended to kill Fastole and Sarton got in the way.
(c) Enderby's blaster went off when he trips.
(d) In thinking Dr. Sarton is Daneel.
2. What does Daneel ask Lije while they are having dinner?
(a) If Lije is worried that Daneel might hurt Lije's family.
(b) If it is considered rude to stare at a man while he is eating.
(c) If Lije knows Enderby very well.
(d) If Lije believes the Spacers are innocent of the murder.
3. What does Daneel believe about Jesse?
(a) That she is a member of the conspiracy and should be questioned.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she is dangerous.
(d) That she is very supportive of robots.
4. What is dangerous to a positronic brain?
(a) Sonic waves.
(b) Electrical impulses.
5. Of what is Dr. Gerrigel afraid?
6. Of what does Daneel assure Lije?
(a) That Dr. Sarton truly is dead.
(b) That Daneel had to learn as much as possible about the crime scene.
(c) That Enderby is innocent.
(d) That Enderby does not know everything about the crime scene.
7. What is the First Law of Robotics?
(a) That the most human appearing a robot the safer is the robot.
(b) It is impossible for a robot to harm a human being or let them come in harm's way.
(c) That robots cannot be programmed with emotions.
(d) That robots cannot harm each other.
8. Who arrives 20 minutes late to meet with Lije and Daneel?
(a) Francis Clousarr.
(b) Dr. Fostolfe.
(c) Dr. Gerrigel.
9. Who is Francis Clousarr?
(a) An employee at New York Yeast who was arrested when he was 32 years old for participating in a riot.
(b) Lije's best friend.
(c) Another detective who wants the Sarton case.
(d) An employee at New York Yeast who has several robot friends.
10. From what does Lije tell Daneel to stay away?
(a) The blue lights.
(b) The barbed fence.
(c) The red lines.
(d) The sirens.
11. What does Daneel ask Lije after they turn over Clousarr to detention?
(a) If Lije feels differently about robots now.
(b) What Lije and Clousarr talked about while Daneel was gone.
(d) If Lije wishes he had a different partner.
12. What does Lije tell Jesse when she is worried?
(a) That Bentley is now in danger.
(b) That he has quit the case.
(c) To stop being so concerned.
(d) That he has a couple bodyguards at all times.
13. Who is standing next to Enderby?
(b) Dr. Gerrigel.
14. Who is staring at Lije and Daneel at dinner?
(a) The restaurant manager.
(b) Eight people.
(c) No one.
(d) Another detective.
15. Why does Lije decide to leave Jessie's name out of his report about the group?
(a) She is the mother of his child.
(b) She is his wife.
(c) She has told them everything she knows and has not committed any crime.
(d) She has been duped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the group that Jesse is attending?
2. With what did Enderby intend to blackmail Lije if necessary?
3. Who is one member of the group that Lije recognizes the name?
4. Who knocks on the apartment door?
5. To where do the two cops run?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)