|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Vincent Barrett a suspect in the death of R. Sammy?
(a) Because R. Sammy has an affair with Vincent's wife.
(b) Because R. Sammy is a robot.
(c) Because R. Sammy insulted Vincent in front of other cops.
(d) Because R. Sammy took Vincent's job.
2. What does Daneel believe about Jesse?
(a) That she is very supportive of robots.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she is dangerous.
(d) That she is a member of the conspiracy and should be questioned.
3. Who asks Lije about the call he made to Washington D.C. to Dr. Gerrigel, a roboticist specialist?
(d) Dr. Fostolfe.
4. How many people have had disorderly conduct cases with robots in the past twenty-five years?
(a) A couple thousand.
(b) Over a million.
(c) Less than ten.
(d) A few dozen.
5. How is Lije feeling at the opening of this chapter?
(a) Satisfied that the case is closed.
(b) Conflicted and confused.
6. Who pushes the person into the fission chamber?
(a) Dr. Sarton.
7. Where does Clousarr say he has been during the last few nights?
(a) With his wife.
(b) Out walking.
(c) In home asleep.
(d) Out of town.
8. Why are most robots made in human form?
(a) So humans are less afraid of them.
(b) So robots can infiltrate and spy.
(c) Because robots need to feel a part of a community.
(d) It is an issue of economics and efficiency.
9. What is the name of one of the men from the shoe store and kitchen incident?
(a) Gerard Stepanoupolis.
(b) Paul Gerry.
(c) Gerard Paul.
(d) John Derrick.
10. Where do Daneel and Lije go?
(a) To Washington, D.C.
(b) To Yeast Town.
(d) To their apartment.
11. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
(a) "Wandering Londoner."
(b) "A Londoner Murders and Wanders."
(c) "Wandering Murderer."
(d) "A Murderer Wanders in London."
12. What does Daneel pull out of his chest?
(a) A sack with the food he ate at the restaurant.
(b) A reprogrammer.
(c) A bag of circuit boards.
(d) A pistol.
13. Of what does Daneel assure Lije?
(a) That Enderby does not know everything about the crime scene.
(b) That Enderby is innocent.
(c) That Dr. Sarton truly is dead.
(d) That Daneel had to learn as much as possible about the crime scene.
14. Where does Lije plan to take Clousarr?
(a) To Clousarr's boss.
(c) No where.
(d) To Spacetown.
15. How is Jessie behaving as she comes into the station?
(c) In a fit of anger.
(d) As if she is embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was Daneel originally built?
2. Why is Daneel eliminated as a suspect?
3. What is dangerous to a positronic brain?
4. What does Lije want to test with Daneel?
5. Of what is Jessie fearful as the meetings became more heated?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)