|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what group does Jesse re-involve herself?
(c) Rennaissance Knights.
2. Of what is Jessie fearful as the meetings became more heated?
(a) That Lije will be harmed.
(b) That Lije will lose his job.
(c) That she will lose her apartment.
(d) That Bentley will be threatened.
3. What is dangerous to a positronic brain?
(a) Sonic waves.
(c) Electrical impulses.
4. What does Daneel ask Lije while they are having dinner?
(a) If Lije is worried that Daneel might hurt Lije's family.
(b) If it is considered rude to stare at a man while he is eating.
(c) If Lije knows Enderby very well.
(d) If Lije believes the Spacers are innocent of the murder.
5. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
(a) "Wandering Londoner."
(b) "Wandering Murderer."
(c) "A Londoner Murders and Wanders."
(d) "A Murderer Wanders in London."
6. How does Clousarr act towards Lije?
(a) Cold and sarcastic.
7. How many people have had disorderly conduct cases with robots in the past twenty-five years?
(a) A few dozen.
(b) Over a million.
(c) A couple thousand.
(d) Less than ten.
8. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
(a) No one.
(c) Dr. Fastolfe.
(d) Dr. Sarton.
9. Where does Lije think Daneel could hide a blaster?
(a) Daneel can't hide one.
(b) In his leg cavity.
(c) In his arm cavity.
(d) In his food sac.
10. Of what is Dr. Gerrigel afraid?
11. How does Lije consider Daneel at the end of the book?
(a) As a friend.
(b) As an incompetent cop, but nice.
(c) As a competent cop.
(d) As almost human.
12. What does Philip Norris, Plain Clothes Man C-5 ask Lije?
(a) About his closeness to Enderby.
(b) If Philip can borrow Lije's blaster.
(c) If he can partner with him on the next murder case.
(d) If Enderby is still a suspect in the death of Dr. Sarton.
13. What does Daneel pull out of his chest?
(a) A bag of circuit boards.
(b) A reprogrammer.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A sack with the food he ate at the restaurant.
14. Who does Lije convince to come to New York City?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother-in-law to care for his family.
(c) His contact in Washington, D.C.
(d) His mother.
15. When Daneel is explaining his abilities, what briefly crosses Lije's mind?
(a) That Daneel is incapable of lying.
(b) That Lije could get to like Daneel as a friend.
(c) That Daneel is capable of lying.
(d) That Enderby could be them murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Daneel assure Lije?
2. How is Lije feeling at the opening of this chapter?
3. To what does Lije's mind think back?
4. For what was Daneel originally built?
5. To where do the two cops run?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)