|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people have had disorderly conduct cases with robots in the past twenty-five years?
(a) A couple thousand.
(b) Less than ten.
(c) Over a million.
(d) A few dozen.
2. About what is Enderby surprisingly calm?
(a) Lije's resignation.
(b) Lije's outburst in Spacetown.
(c) Daneel's belief that Enderby needs to be investigated.
(d) Lije's thoughts about Daneel.
3. Who does Lije convince to come to New York City?
(a) His contact in Washington, D.C.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother-in-law to care for his family.
4. Where does Lije escort his guest and Daneel?
(a) To Spacetown.
(b) To his apartment.
(c) To Conference Room D, a spy-insulated chamber.
(d) To the shoe store.
5. What does Daneel believe about Jesse?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she is a member of the conspiracy and should be questioned.
(c) That she is dangerous.
(d) That she is very supportive of robots.
6. Why are most robots made in human form?
(a) So humans are less afraid of them.
(b) Because robots need to feel a part of a community.
(c) It is an issue of economics and efficiency.
(d) So robots can infiltrate and spy.
7. What is one of the things that gives Lije the idea that Enderby is guilty of killing Dr. Sarton?
(a) Lije sees a blaster burn on Enderby's leg.
(b) Lije knows Enderby killed R. Sammy.
(c) Enderby uses Jesse's real name and says Clousarr used it.
(d) Lije realizes Enderby could have gone to the power plant.
8. Under what stipulation will Lije and Daneel agree not to prosecute Enderby?
(a) If Enderby assists in promoting emigration into Space.
(b) If Enderby contributes a substantial donation to robotic research.
(c) If Enderby moves to Aurora.
(d) They intend to prosecute Enderby.
9. What did Daneel detect in Clousarr?
(a) No brain waves.
(b) A hostility beyond what is rational.
(c) Cerebric changes.
(d) An openness to change.
10. What does Lije tell Enderby in a last ditch effort to hold his life and job together?
(a) That Lije knows who murdered R. Sammy.
(b) That Lije knows who murdered Dr. Sarton.
(c) That Daneel killed R. Sammy.
(d) That Lije is going to make Enderby look good to the higher ups.
11. Of what is Jessie fearful as the meetings became more heated?
(a) That Bentley will be threatened.
(b) That she will lose her apartment.
(c) That Lije will be harmed.
(d) That Lije will lose his job.
12. What does Daneel ask Lije while they are having dinner?
(a) If Lije knows Enderby very well.
(b) If it is considered rude to stare at a man while he is eating.
(c) If Lije believes the Spacers are innocent of the murder.
(d) If Lije is worried that Daneel might hurt Lije's family.
13. What does Clousarr try to do to Daneel?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Punch him.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Rile him.
14. To what does Lije's mind think back?
(a) His life in the slums.
(b) Running the strips.
(c) His life before he became a cop.
(d) Making peace with the men.
15. How is Lije feeling at the opening of this chapter?
(c) Conflicted and confused.
(d) Satisfied that the case is closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lije think he needs to find in Daneel?
2. How long would it take to create a non-Aesonion positronic brain which dismisses the Three Laws?
3. Who is Francis Clousarr?
4. Where does Lije think Daneel could hide a blaster?
5. Who is the leader of the group that Jesse is attending?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)