|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lije commiserate with Enderby?
(a) Because Enderby's wife is very difficult.
(b) Because Enderby and Dr. Sarton were good friends.
(c) Because of Enderby being investigated for the murder.
(d) Because Enderby has to work with robots everyday.
2. What does Lije tell Jesse when she is worried?
(a) To stop being so concerned.
(b) That Bentley is now in danger.
(c) That he has quit the case.
(d) That he has a couple bodyguards at all times.
3. What is the name of the story about a man in London who committed a murder and then got lost in the never-ending roads, mazes and alleyways of the City?
(a) "Wandering Murderer."
(b) "A Murderer Wanders in London."
(c) "Wandering Londoner."
(d) "A Londoner Murders and Wanders."
4. Who arrives 20 minutes late to meet with Lije and Daneel?
(a) Dr. Gerrigel.
(c) Dr. Fostolfe.
(d) Francis Clousarr.
5. With what group does Jesse re-involve herself?
(d) Rennaissance Knights.
6. Who is staring at Lije and Daneel at dinner?
(a) No one.
(b) Eight people.
(c) Another detective.
(d) The restaurant manager.
7. What does Lije think he needs to find in Daneel?
(a) A way for Daneel to vacate the three laws of robotics.
(b) A means of Daneel using a weapon.
(c) A way to make Daneel seem more human.
(d) A loophole in his programming.
8. Who is the obvious suspect as the killer of Dr. Sarton?
(a) A Spacer.
(c) A City dweller.
(d) Someone from Aurora.
9. What is dangerous to a positronic brain?
(a) Electrical impulses.
(c) Sonic waves.
10. How many people have had disorderly conduct cases with robots in the past twenty-five years?
(a) A few dozen.
(b) Less than ten.
(c) A couple thousand.
(d) Over a million.
11. For what was Daneel originally built?
(a) To study human psychology for the people in Spacetown and conducting cerebroanalysis.
(b) To be a prototype for a new generation of robots.
(c) To live in the City.
(d) To help Dr. Sarton.
12. Of what is Jessie fearful as the meetings became more heated?
(a) That Lije will be harmed.
(b) That Bentley will be threatened.
(c) That she will lose her apartment.
(d) That Lije will lose his job.
13. About what is Enderby surprisingly calm?
(a) Lije's resignation.
(b) Lije's thoughts about Daneel.
(c) Daneel's belief that Enderby needs to be investigated.
(d) Lije's outburst in Spacetown.
14. Who is the leader of the group that Jesse is attending?
(a) Jon Decker.
(b) Dr. Fostolfe.
(c) Joseph Klemin.
(d) Francis Klecker.
15. When Daneel is explaining his abilities, what briefly crosses Lije's mind?
(a) That Enderby could be them murderer.
(b) That Lije could get to like Daneel as a friend.
(c) That Daneel is capable of lying.
(d) That Daneel is incapable of lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Vincent Barrett a suspect in the death of R. Sammy?
2. Where does Lije think Daneel could hide a blaster?
3. What does Francis Clousarr do?
4. Who does Enderby intend to kill in Spacertown?
5. How does Enderby accidentally kill Dr. Sarton?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)