|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Arrest of A Conspirator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people have had disorderly conduct cases with robots in the past twenty-five years?
(a) Over a million.
(b) A couple thousand.
(c) Less than ten.
(d) A few dozen.
2. In what does Lije try to intervene?
(a) The commotion he and the robot enounter.
(b) The shooting death of a colleague.
(c) His wife's bad habits.
(d) The vilification of robots.
3. What does Lije dream that night?
(a) That Daneel is falling into the fission chamber of a nuclear power plant.
(b) That Bentley is falling into the fission chamber of a nuclear power plant.
(c) That Dr. Sarton is alive and on the planet of Aurora.
(d) That Jesse is falling into the fission chamber of a nuclear power plant.
4. About what is Enderby surprisingly calm?
(a) Lije's thoughts about Daneel.
(b) Daneel's belief that Enderby needs to be investigated.
(c) Lije's resignation.
(d) Lije's outburst in Spacetown.
5. For what was Daneel originally built?
(a) To study human psychology for the people in Spacetown and conducting cerebroanalysis.
(b) To live in the City.
(c) To help Dr. Sarton.
(d) To be a prototype for a new generation of robots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesse ask Lije that night?
2. What is the reason for some of the riots?
3. When the men are chasing Lije and Daneel, what does Daneel soon tell Lije?
4. Who arrives 20 minutes late to meet with Lije and Daneel?
5. What makes it difficult for humans to enter Spacetown?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)