|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Debate Over A Robot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did a spacer die three days ago?
(a) By decompression.
(b) By a fall off a space needle.
(c) By suicide.
(d) From a blast to the chest.
2. What is the relationship of Jesse and Lije's counterparts in the Bible?
3. What does Dr. Fastolfe say about Daneel's entire make up?
(a) He is volatile if attacked.
(b) He is anatomically correct on the inside also.
(c) It is different from the average robot.
(d) He is programmed for several emotions.
4. Who must pass a medical inspection?
(a) Anyone over 60 years of age.
(b) All newborn babies.
(c) Anyone wishing to enter Spacetown.
(d) All humanoids.
5. What happened to Enderby three days earlier?
(a) He broke his glasses.
(b) He was robbed.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He was demoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daneel order the store manager to do?
2. Why has Dr. Sarton's murder been assigned to the Commissioner's office?
3. What would Lije like as far as getting to work?
4. What is one thing that may be difficult for Lije in working with the robot?
5. In what did Lije participate?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)