|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Excursion In Spacetown.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what circumstances will the Spacers allow an investigation and will not send a report to their Outerworlds?
(a) If Lije takes on a Spacer robot as his partner.
(b) If there are two Spacers involved in the investigation.
(c) If the company who manufactured the faulty relay is punished.
(d) If the family of the dead spacer is spared of knowing it was suicide.
2. What does Lije say to Enderby about R. Daneel?
(a) That Daneel is an incredible robot.
(b) That Lije wishes he had known ahead of time about how human Daneel appears.
(c) That Daneel is already trying to take over the investigation.
(d) That Daneel seems rather emotional for a robot.
3. What shocks Lije?
(a) That R. Daneel Olivaw eats hot dogs.
(b) That R. Daneel Olivaw knows all about Lije's life.
(c) That R. Daneel Olivaw has none of the characteristics of an Earth robot and is quite humanoid.
(d) That R. Daneel Olivaw laughs.
4. What does the government call things such as riots?
(a) Growing pains.
(b) Horrific happenings.
(c) Necessary evils.
(d) Nothing; they pretend those sort of things don't exist.
5. Why does Jesse ask Lije this?
(a) Because Lije has already been shot twice.
(b) Because Daneel is a robot.
(c) To give Bentley a younger sibling.
(d) Because Bentley would learn about the Spacers firsthand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daneel say will happen to the next person who takes action against a robot?
2. What makes Lije feel disgust for robots?
3. What did Roj Nemennuh Sarton think would produce a world like the one the Spacers wanted?
4. What is Jesse's full name?
5. When Jesse sees Daneel again, what does she guess?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)